[Vita]KanColle Kai

Kadokawa games has announced on the 25th that a Kantai Collection game, named KanColle Kai, will be coming to the Vita early next year.

Nothing is shown yet regarding actual gameplay though.

http://www.4gamer.net/games/234/G023462/20141125071/

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tEvFFtSh0E]艦ã“れ改 First Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

The January issue of Comptiq magazine is spreading the hype for next month's Kantai Collection -Kan Colle- television premiere with a special kind of crossover. Kagami Yoshimizu's cast of Lucky Star characters tried their hand at KanColle cosplay with pretty good results. Kagami Hiiragi as Kaga. Tsukasa Hiiragi as Haguro Kai Ni, Miyuki Takara (bottom left) as Miyuki, Konata Izumi (bottom middle) as Shimakaze. Kadokawa Games launched the original Kantai Collection free-to-play browser game with the service provider DMM.com in April 2013. In the game, players compete with cards featuring female moe characters inspired by Japanese World War II warships such as aircraft carriers, battleships, and cruisers. Players build, organize, and repair their anthropomorphized fleet to progress through maps.
Lucky Star Girls Are Battle-Ready in KanColle Crossover - Interest - Anime News Network

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The release date for the game has been set to August 27th. Gameplay has yet to be explained in detail, but it will be a turn-based simulation game (we all know that already :p)

A Vita pouch and mini Ooi & Kitakami figures have already been announced as part of the limited edition version. More bonuses to come at a later date.

Screenshots and photos: ???????????2015?8?27???????????????????????????? - 4Gamer.net

How many Vita pouches do you already have now? :rofl:

Btw, the pouch is also a preorder bonus, so you can get it without buying the LE.

Hmm, IA in June and Dungeon Travelers 2 whenever I get that... so two. :o

Oh that's good to hear, but I'll see how much the LE is anyway, and if anything else will be in it :think:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

[ame]

[/ame]
Kadokawa Games are bringing the super popular Kantai Collection series to the PlayStation Vita with KanColle Kai, based on the browser game with new features. It’s been revealed that the game is being delayed to earlier next year. The new release date for KanColle Kai is set for February 18, 2016 in Japan for PlayStation Vita. First-print copies will also include a special KanColle Valentine’s clear file as a bonus.
http://www.siliconera.com/2015/10/08/kancolle-kai-gets-a-new-release-date-and-trailer/

Delayed again, but here's a trailer to enjoy for now.

• 3 months later...

Whelp, it was about time.

KanCole Kai finishes developpement

I still don't know very much about the game, but I'm kinda tempted getting. One thing I'm worried about is that if the game is online only, because my Vita DOES NOT like being on the WiFi.

Honestly, I don't really know much about the game, I've only just got remember of it because I saw this on Twitter. I'm probably end up going to get it anyway hahaha

• 4 weeks later...
One thing I'm worried about is that if the game is online only,

Actualy, I found an interesting question that brings up an important point, I'll just copy from GameFAQs' forum;

The latter makes me wonder if players outside of Japan will have any problems because of how DMM was so fervent about keeping all those gaijin away from playing. But since this is a PSV release I also wonder if the whole authenticating players mechanism will take place through PSN login similar to PSO2 rather than DMM trying to shoulder that (though I suspect they probably already know PSN isn't particularly fickle about where someone is accessing a particular region's community/store because the account is "tied" to a region at creation).

There is basicaly zero information on that matter. Anyone think we have something to fear on that regard?