XBlaze Lost Memories

Shuffle

Arc System Works is continuing the XBlaze series, according to an early report from Famitsu magazine. XBlaze Lost Memories was listed as a multiplatform game in the latest issue. XBlaze Code: Embyro is a visual novel set in the BlazBlue universe. Aksys recently published XBlaze Code: Embyro in North America for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita.
New Xblaze Game In Development - Siliconera

• 2 weeks later...
Arc System Works recently announced that they’re working on a sequel for XBlaze Code: Embryo, called XBlaze Lost: Memories, which will also be set in the BlazBlue universe. 4Gamer gives us a first look at some of the characters in the upcoming game. According to the report, XBlaze Lost Memories is a sequel to the first game, but it’ll also be the concluding title for the series. The game features a new heroine by the name “Nobody,” who’ll also be a big part of the story. Those of you who played XBlaze: Code Embryo might recognize this guy, the protagonist Toya Kagari, a very curious and gentle young second-year student at the prestigious Hakuo North Academy. While Toya was the protagonist of XBlaze Code: Embryo, and most of the story centered around him, his role in the upcoming sequel currently remains unknown. The above is the aforementioned Nobody, the new heroine of the game. She’s a young lady who lives in a mysterious dimension known as the “Phantom Field”. Nobody doesn’t have any recollection of her past memories, and her concept of time is a little off, as she doesn’t even know how much time she has spent in the Phantom Field. This little fellow is Brain Cat, and for those of you who remember, he was the mascot doll that belonged to Ripper. It seems like he’ll have another role in XBlaze Lost: Memories, as he searches for a “certain someone”. XBlaze Lost: Memories is slated for release in Japan sometime in 2015 for PlayStation Vita and PlayStation 3.
Meet Xblaze Lost: Memories' New Heroine, Nobody - Siliconera

• 3 months later...
What do you guys think of the series? I've never played any of the games before, so how do you suppose it would be going into this?

To me it doesn't matter if it's good or bad. It's a Visual Novel series that can be localized and that's all I care about. Though being short on money, I only played the demo for the 1st game. But I have enjoyed the BlazBlue games and I love Visual Novels.

To me it doesn't matter if it's good or bad. It's a Visual Novel series that can be localized and that's all I care about. Though being short on money, I only played the demo for the 1st game. But I have enjoyed the BlazBlue games and I love Visual Novels.

Yep, I have the same view, but of course money constraints cause me to prioritize my purchases. I can't wait to see if this comes to the US. :D

• 2 months later...