[PS Vita] FLOWERS

CookieOnFire

Prototype has announced that it will release the VN game FLOWERS for the PSP and Vita on 10/7. The game tells the story of girls going to an all-girls Christian school, about their love and friendship. So yes, it's pretty much a yuri game.

The catch phrase seems to be 女の子を好きに為ったらいけないんですか?(Is it so wrong to have feelings for girls?)

¡Ö¾¯½÷Ʊ»Î¤ÎÎø¤Èͧ¾ð¡×¤ò¥Æ¡¼¥Þ¤Ë¿ø¤¨¤¿É´¹ç·Ï¥ß¥¹¥Æ¥ê¡¼ADV¡ÖFLOWERS¡×¤¬PS Vita/PSP¤Ç10·î9ÆüȯÇä - 4Gamer.net

I'm not a fan of the genre, but I really like the art :p

http://www.4gamer.net/games/265/G026577/20140718009/TN/003.jpg

I may preorder the game, since it sounds like they did a great job with the characters.

Yeah, not that big of a fan of Totori's voice, but the seiyuu is usually very soft-spoken and her voice is good for the soul :thumbsup:

Totally have a voice Fetish for Rorona though :whistle:

Anyway, definitely preordering a copy of this game when it becomes available :thumbsup: According to Amazon reviews, the PC version was very well-received, and the BGM are amazing :eek:

I assume she won't be doing a Totori-like voice here anyway so I'm sure she'll provide a good lead role :thumbsup:

It's kinda unusual to hear a VN has a good soundtrack (except White Album it seems ;) ) because you're not really focusing on it much XD

But the more we talk about FLOWERS, the more I'm interested. :)

Can't derail can't derail can't derail can't derail :p

Here's the official website:

FLOWERS

The one I'm talking about is in the very center in the characters page, so clicking on her portrait will lead you to the page that you can listen to voice samples.

Actually, the best VNs have great soundtracks, and that's also a huge reason why they're above the rest. Sound is a major element of games that only have text and images pretty much. Shimotsuki Haruka is also involved in the album (you know who that is, right?)

Well, Totori IS still a kid in her own game :p I think she sounds more mature and her voice is softer as a result in Meruru.

There is also an element of mystery in the game, with people disappearing from the school it sounds like :eek:

Man, the more I talk about it, the more I want the game hahaha. Can't wait XD

Good to hear :D She does sound mature in what I've played of the alchemy trio's scenario in Rorona Plus/Shin Rorona. Can't believe Meruru's been shelved here for over half a year now, I just want to play it at the perfect time with no interruptions :francis:

Mystery with yuri romance, sounds like the perfect combo :francis:

Just played the demo, the art-style is extremely beautiful indeed :) as also the decorations for the dialog box and such.

The soundtrack didn't strike me as exceptional, but as others VNs the songs are very nice and fit the mood.

If orthmann says it's beautiful, then it must be really freaking beautiful :francis: :p

And yeah, you need to listen to some tracks to really appreciate them, I had to with Silence is Mine from DOD3. I know it's not a VN but you get the idea. :p

Also, how can you download if the demo I assume is PS Vita download only? :confused:

The demo is very short anyway.

I know what you mean (brainwash lol :p)... the songs are great, it's still playing as the demo is still running in background. I just mentioned that for my subjective point of "hear" they don't stand out over other VNs, which as I mentioned usually do have great BGM.

If orthmann says it's beautiful, then it must be really freaking beautiful :francis: :p

Also, how can you download if the demo I assume is PS Vita download only? :confused:

How do you know if my music-wise taste goes the same way as my game taste? I can be totally wacko on music tastes :D

...and yes, is the PC demo.

Edited by orthmann