Dungeon Travelers 2 - The sequel to To Heart 2 Dungeon Travelers Comes To PS Vita

Shuffle

The website for Japanese electronics store chain Yodobashi Camera is listing the Dungeon Travelers 2 Ōritsu Toshokan to Mamino no Fūin Premium Edition (Dungeon Travelers 2: The Royal Library and the Seal of the Demons Premium Edition) game for the PlayStation Vita. According to the website, the game will bundle a special acrylic stand, PlayStation Vita pouch, and microfiber cloth for 7,970 yen (about US$78). People who reserve the game will receive a set of mobile phone stickers and an original PlayStation Vita wallpaper. Dungeon Travelers 2 Ōritsu Toshokan to Mamino no Fūin shipped for the PlayStation Portable in March 2013. This sequel game is based on ToHeart2 Dungeon Travelers, the 2011 dungeon role-playing game spinoff of the To Heart 2 romance visual novels from AQUAPLUS.
Dungeon Travelers 2 Game Listed for PS Vita - News - Anime News Network
The Dungeon Travelers series started off as a dungeon RPG spinoff from the To Heart 2 dating sim and became a series of its own for Aquaplus. Originally released for PSP, Dungeon Travelers 2 is following in the footsteps of Criminal Girls and Kadokawa’s The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Blue Evolution, with an expanded Vita release. Dungeon Travelers 2 is scheduled for September 25 and will cost 6,264 yen in stores or 5,124 yen on the PlayStation Store.. The Vita version has a 3D map, high resolution graphics, and new animation frames. Pre-orders include a protective Vita sticker. Aquaplus also has a 8,856 yen Premium Edition which includes Dungeon Travelers 2, an acrylic stand, microfiber cloth, and a pouch.
Dungeon Travelers 2, The To Heart 2 DRPG, Travels To Vita In September - Siliconera

*GASP* IT'S AQUAPLUS MUST GO PREORDER 20 COPIES IMMEDIATELY :francis:

But yeah, I'll be preordering my limited edition when that becomes available.

I pretty much have limited editions of (almost) every Aquaplus game that I own.

EDIT: Although strangely when I try to check the actual product pages for Yodobashi, the pages are no longer available. Wonder what that means :think:

Edited by CookieOnFire

Yeah, but I think this is what the standard difficulty of Dungeon RPGs should be. Kinda like Elminage, Wizardry and Etrian Odyssey.

Recent DRPG releases seems to be easy (Demon Gaze and Mind Zero, not sure about 迷宮クロスブラッド∞ since I have yet to play it). It'd be awesome to play a worthwhile DRPG in Vita like this. :p

I held back on getting this game on the PSP, but from what the Japanese gamers are saying, this game really blows games like Etrian Odyssey out of the water in terms of difficulty (because of the bad balance).

Certain normal enemies will have no problems wiping you on the floor :p And the encounter rate is quite something else XD

Oh wow. That was completely wrong. :eek:

I love challenges but I'm not that masochist. XD

I've only played the first game and that one didn't feel that difficult with right strategy and decent team setup.

Omg, what have they done... >_<

Edit:

I wonder if you can save anywhere in a dungeon like in the first game. That'll make things bearable.

Edited by Primasynthea

I'm still gonna get and (P) because Aquaplus :p

It's going to be very hard and time consuming though, if they're going to use the in-game achievements as trophies just like in Zero/Ao no Kiseki and Ken to Mahou to Gakuemono 2G/3.

The Path to Becoming a Haijin

Defeat 10,000 enemies, seal all enemies, (almost) complete all maps (what did you say about the encounter rate? :p), and so many "Collect All" and "Defeat All" trophies.

And more importantly, that nasty crown everyone trophy is going to take forever, because you have to level reset from 91 back to level 1 10 times to achieve a crown on a character. Imagine doing that to everyone. XD

But this is a good thing for me. I'd like a game to last me a long time. Makes my money worth it. :dance:

これはトロコンは無理だなw 何時間かかるんだよw --

やり込み要素満載で素晴らしい!

全員クラウンとかワロタw

Edited by Primasynthea

PlayStation Vita is getting another dungeon RPG, well a DRPG port. Aquaplus is bringing Dungeon Travelers 2 from PSP to Vita. Dungeon Travelers 2 for Vita has been upgraded with a 3D map and improved graphics. In addition to the typical fighter and mage classes, Dungeon Travelers 2 has a maid class with skills like Devotion where you can give your TP to another character and Ecstasy which boosts attack and dexterity when you’re at 1/2 HP. Dungeon Travelers 2 is scheduled for PlayStation Vita on September 25.
First Look At Dungeon Travelers 2 For PlayStation Vita - Siliconera

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Aquaplus is porting Dungeon Travelers 2 to PlayStation Vita and this version has a 3D map new for this version. There are also twenty extra heroines from To Heart 2 that weren’t in the PSP game. Mio Hanesaki (pictured) from To Heart 2 DX Plus on PS3 is included in the mix. The catch is all of the extra characters are paid downloadable content. Famitsu reports each heroine will cost an extra 200 yen or you can get all 20 DLC characters for 1,500 yen. All DLC characters have newly recorded voiceovers plus have "cheat code" type properties. They get twice the amount of experience points and increase the chance of getting rare item drops. Dungeon Travelers 2, the dungeon crawler spinoff of To Heart series, is scheduled to come out on September 25 in Japan.
Dungeon Travelers 2 For Vita Has 20 Downloadable To Heart2 Characters - Siliconera