[PS3/Vita] Sen no Kiseki II

Nihon Falcom has revealed earlier today that Sen no Kiseki II will be released this year for the PS3 and Vita. No other information has been given at this point in time.

Here is an article:

¡Ö±ÑͺÅÁÀâ Á®¤Îµ°ÀספγÊÔ¡Ö±ÑͺÅÁÀâ Á®¤Îµ°À×II¡×¤¬PlayStation 3¤ÈPS Vita¸þ¤±¤Ë2014ǯȯÇä - 4Gamer.net

With Ao no Kiseki Evolution also coming out this year, I seriously need to catch up in the Kiseki games, or I'm going to get left behind :eek:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

¡Ö±ÑͺÅÁÀâ Á®¤Îµ°À×II¡×¤Ï9·î25ÆüȯÇä¡£Á°ºî¡ÖÁ®¤Îµ°ÀספÎÎ÷²ÁÈǤ¬ÀÇÈ´4800±ß¤Ç6·î26Æü¤ËÅоì - 4Gamer.net

Sen no Kiseki II's release date is set to 9/25.

I need to finish at least Zero no Kiseki Evolution by then, and hopefully Sen no Kiseki as well :francis:

I always get sad when I see trailers of this game and the other games in the series.I really want to play the games but my japanese skills are close to zero. Maybe I should import them anyway...

If you want to plat Sen no Kiseki, you don't really need any Japanese skill, just follow the trophy guide/wiki site then you can unlock it.

If you play the game for story only then, of course, Japanese skill is required :p.

If you want both plat and story, g'luck :D

• 3 months later...

A new PV/demo movie:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1OWsonL8_Q#t=205]「英雄ä¼èª¬ é–ƒã®è»Œè·¡II(センノã‚*ã‚»ã‚* ツー)ã€ãƒ‡ãƒ¢ãƒ*ービー - YouTube[/ame]

I keep on thinking about this over and over again, but the Sen no Kiseki games would be SO much better if Falcom just learns how to properly 3D model the characters :francis:

EDIT: And since it's coming out in September and they haven't announced any Famitsu DX packs, they might not even have one for this game :francis:

They do, however, have a Ebten edition that comes with a tapestry.

The problem is, will places like Nippon-Yasan stock it? :francis:

Edited by CookieOnFire

Indeed, that is... very strange when I first came across it. :p At least that will give me more choices if Ebten Limited Edition is not available. XD

Imagine if both Ebten Limited Edition and Famitsu Limited Edition are available, I'm sure "someone" will be very picky on which one to buy based on "which tapestry looks better." :whistle:

Still, I do hope that NY will stock the Ebten LE. I browse through their store at least twice a day since they usually are slower in updating compare to other stores (at least that they are quick with Shining Resonance DX Pack). XD