Play-Asia Summer Sale! 10000 Yen PSN = $115!

While looking over play-asia I noticed they have done some quick price drops for the summer sale!

Japanese 10000 Yen PSN Card - $115! Yes this is a card that has to be mailed but even with S&H.. Its a great deal.. 10000 yen to USD as of right now is around $125.50.. And you can rarely get psn cards from other country's for face value.. Out of Stock for now!

El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron - Japanese - $47.92 For those that cant wait or may be stackable ------ Price has gone back up

Sekai Saikyou Ginsei Shogi: Fuuum Ryouko Raiden - Japanese - $66.23

Sekai Saikyou Ginsei Igo: Hybrid Monte Carlo - Japanese - $59.99

Rune Factory Oceans - Japanese - $62.90 Comes out in the USA some time this year but no release date has been given. --------- Price has gone back up

Shin Sangoku Musou 5 Empires (PlayStation3 the Best) - Japanese -$26.79

Shin Sangoku Musou Online: Kamishou Ranbu - Japanese - $49.83

Suzumiya Haruhi no Tsuisou - Japanese - $63.92

Agarest Senki 2 - Japanese - $60.40 Asian - $51.92

Battle vs Chess - Asian - $38.31 Canceled for the US and Is in a semi release in the UK.

Bleach: Soul Ignition - Japanese - $55.12 For those that want both/may be stack-able

Clannad - Japanese - $57.51 --------Price has gone back up

Edited by dezkly

Sounds like a good reason for me to finally buy Clannad and also to get more PSN money. As for The Reminiscences of Haruhi Suzumiya, i'm happy with my pre-order of the limited edition from CDJapan which came with PS3 and PSP themes as a bonus as well as the normal things the limited edition came with.

Also it looks like the Ar tonelico III artbook with giant poster and dvd is on sale too.

Nice, I didnt look through any of the other sections.. Maybe I need to make a quick scan through.. I know for sure I want to get one of those cards before they change it..

They are also doing some daily sale now.. they take 20% off a list of items each week also.. I guess they are trying to step up since not alot will be released in the next few months..