James Cameron's Avatar (All-Fans-Read)

:D Who here loves the movie/game all above... I DO!

Heres my story, I 've watched the movie I loved it and still do, I played the game on both storys beat it, on the 360, know i want to play it on the ps3 :(

Where can i find it, i dont think they are on the shelves anymore

maybe the 15 buck bin..? or eb games but i doubt its new maybe used :o

Is the online still alive...? any bugs glitches hacks or hackers?

When you watched the movie how did you feel ? - for the first time :think:

You can get it for about £12 from the PS store or about $10 from [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Avatar-Playstation-3/dp/B002EZH804/ref=sr_1_1_title_0?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1336580837&sr=1-1]Amazon.com: Avatar: Playstation 3: Video Games[/ame]. To be honest I really wouldn't bother getting this as it sucks, badly! The online is nearly dead and only the pros and cheaters still play, the story and gameplay are mind numbingly boring and has zero re-playability. My advice would be to rent it, get the Plat then return it.

As for the film I adore it but don't sully your memory of by playing this garbage. The game is a prequel that's set 2 years prior to the film but the story makes little to no sense with gaping plot holes you could fly a spaceship through and leaps of logic so bad it makes you wonder if they even bothered to write a story.

Edited by Terminator
Fixed typo.

You can get it for about £12 of the PS store or about $10 from Amazon.com: Avatar: Playstation 3: Video Games. To be honest I really wouldn't bother getting this as it sucks, badly! The online is nearly dead and only the pros and cheaters still play, the story and gameplay are mind numbingly boring and has zero re-playability. My advice would be to rent it, get the Plat then return it.

As for the film I adore it but don't sully your memory of by playing this garbage. The game is a prequel that's set 2 years prior to the film but the story makes little to no sense with gaping plot holes you could fly a spaceship through and leaps of logic so bad it makes you wonder if they even bothered to write a story.

ahhh thanks, I really was intending to play it but not so much anymore,

See I'm saving up bought UFC, GT5 and i think something else this year, but im still bored, I need a fun game to fill my void....

During the summer I plan on getting most of the trophys and finishing off the games i didnt finish yet. Again thanks "Mr.Arnold schwarzenegger"

This game couldn't be less fun if it tried! Seriously though, don't waste your money else you will regret it.

He did say he bought it on Xbox and he liked the game so I would imagine the PS3 version wouldn't be much different. Let him play it anyway, personally I wouldn't play the game because I hated the movie.

This game couldn't be less fun if it tried! Seriously though, don't waste your money else you will regret it.

Yes I know, thank you for your kind information.

No more Avatar for me.

" nobody get cod blackops 2 "

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't say that the online is dead - some scenarios are still loaded with players.

As for the story line, that sure could have been worked out better, but it nevertheless provides some amusement (especially playing a Na'vi and taking on the human vehicles - I love the sound when they blow up ;) ).

However, what annoys me the most is that the "Na'vi" in the game is all screwed up. You find sounds that are not present at all in Na'vi (especially in several names - Beyda'amo being the worst of all), plus that several sounds are pronounced all wrong (there is no X in the Na'vi - that instead denotes ejectives).

I really wonder what Paul Frommer would say about this mess...

Tse, txo fo ke tsivun pivlltxe lì'fyati leNa'vi, tsakrr kem rä'ä sivi tsa'ur! (1) :mad:

(1) If they cannot speak Na'vi, then they shouldn't do that!

Edited by Thianis

I wouldn't say that the online is dead - some scenarios are still loaded with players.

As for the story line, that sure could have been worked out better, but it nevertheless provides some amusement (especially playing a Na'vi and taking on the human vehicles - I love the sound when they blow up ;) ).

However, what annoys me the most is that the "Na'vi" in the game is all screwed up. You find sounds that are not present at all in Na'vi (especially in several names - Beyda'amo being the worst of all), plus that several sounds are pronounced all wrong (there is no X in the Na'vi - that instead denotes ejectives).

I really wonder what Paul Frommer would say about this mess...

Tse, txo fo ke tsivun pivlltxe lì'fya leNa'vi, tsakrr kem rä'ä sivi tsa'u! (1) :mad:

(1) If they cannot speak Na'vi, then they shouldn't do that!

the hell was that? you can write/type navi? theres an actual language for it in the real world OMG! :shock:

Srane, ma oeyä 'eylan!

Oe lu numeyu lì'fyayä leNa'vi. ;) (1)

There are many folks out there who are learning the language of the Na'vi. Actually it's a full-fledged language with a complete grammar, but the vocabulary is still limited, but it is under constant development by ayoeyä nawma Karyu Pawl. (2)

(1) Yes, my friend!

I'm a student of the Na'vi language.

(2) ayoeyä nawma Karyu Pawl = our noble teacher Paul (i. e. Paul Frommer, the developer of the Na'vi language)

Edited by Thianis

• 4 months later...
Srane, ma oeyä 'eylan!

Oe lu numeyu lì'fyayä leNa'vi. ;) (1)

There are many folks out there who are learning the language of the Na'vi. Actually it's a full-fledged language with a complete grammar, but the vocabulary is still limited, but it is under constant development by ayoeyä nawma Karyu Pawl. (2)

(1) Yes, my friend! Game

I'm a student of the Na'vi language.

(2) ayoeyä nawma Karyu Pawl = our noble teacher Paul (i. e. Paul Frommer, the developer of the Na'vi language)

i thinks so :applause:

P/S: my avatar 197