150 Played Matches - a fast way to do it or glitch?

xLukk

Just to to let you know guys. I don't know if the game glitched in a positive way for me or it can be done that way. I've hosted games for 3 nights last week. But today i hosted a private game, respawned and noticed that i chose the wrong faction. So i quited and the trophy for 150 games appeared. It would mean that you can host, quit, host, quit. If someone has too much free time feel free to check this out.

Just to to let you know guys. I don't know if the game glitched in a positive way for me or it can be done that way. I've hosted games for 3 nights last week. But today i hosted a private game, respawned and noticed that i chose the wrong faction. So i quited and the trophy for 150 games appeared. It would mean that you can host, quit, host, quit. If someone has too much free time feel free to check this out.

Lucky find lol

It is much easier to leave it on but it is something to consider if you have a time constraint. Personally I just left mine on a couple times.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I can confirm that this indeed works. I didnt want to let my ps3 run over several nights, nor play 150 matches. So I started a private team dm, set it to open, entered match and immediately quit. rinsed and repeated. after 2 1/2 hours the trophy popped.

Wow I'm gonna try that!

IS there a way to 'track' how many matched you've played?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I know I'm trying to cut corners here, but is it possible to just select "start game" right away? Or do I need to select "open to public"?

When I did it, I set it "open to public" every time, and haven't seen anyone post that they tested the other way yet. So if you skip that corner, you do it at your own risk...

• 2 weeks later...

How far into the game do you need to go for it to count? Do I have to spawn the guy and see him in the field before I quit the game or can I back out beforehand?

Nevermind. I just realized you can only quit out when the character is on the field.

Edited by Rubbercons

• 3 weeks later...
so basically i start a match - doessnt have to be a specfic one?

change it to open to public

start the match

leave and do that 120 times?

do i leave straight away or do i have to stay in the game for certain period of time?

dont wanna sit here for 3 hours an be doing it wrong..

As soon as you enter a match, you can leave. I did this and I confirm that it works 100%.

• 1 month later...