Rate the trophy difficulty...  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_75.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 7.55

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Just got the Platinum and i'd say the single player is about 5/10 and for MP 6/10. But that is if u boost most of the 00 AGENT medal. If not boosted itz 8/10 for sure. This is a very long game for MP cause of the stupid medals which require u to get them to rank 8. Good luck to all the rest of the guys who helped me with MP. Special Thanks to these guys for coming in every night to get the dam medals :applause: Guttsu-87, wiz_zen and Mst3rBetty:applause:

The single player trophies were fairly easy to get with the exception of the Speed Run, which gave me some trouble, but wasn't very time consuming. Multiplayer on the other hand, is a great big time suck. While most of the medals are easy to get, it just requires a lot of time. There are some medals that are harder to get and are best achieved by boosting.

Single Player - 4/10

Multiplayer - 9/10

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
The rating of this game is messed up, people are voting like, 6/10 and saying, "Oh it's only a 6 because you can boost"

No, that doesn't count, people need to vote on it without boosting because not everybody wants to cheat and boost.

Dude 4 this dam game.. if u don't booost NOOO Way IN HELL u'll PLAT this game.. i can gurantee u that trust me... specially those 00Agent medals , goood luck with those without boosting...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

lol this is why i dont bother looking at difficulty polls.. this game is by far one of the craziest plats around.

why is that you say lol? I just played tonight with 3 people in the TOP 10 all time leaderboard in multiplayer and when we got done i went and looked at all there profiles and not ONE of them had the final 00 agent medal.. and they all had thousands of games played each, and they were all pretty skilled as well.. cleaning house with me and whatever else was in the room... tonight was the first time i got a chance to play it online and i had to wait 20 mins just to find a match cause no one was playing tonight....finally got into the elusive room with all the long-time players.

If i play this game online it will be just for fun, no way in hell am i gonna bother trying to get plat, such a shame to have a game at 87 percent and know theres no way ill get 100.

10/10 difficulty.

• 3 weeks later...

got the plat last night and having played and boosted the game for over 80 hours online i safely say that the blood stone elite trophy is impossible to get legit. so i gave it a 10. hell the speed run trophy on its own is a 8.

I'm sorry, but I've been playing this game off and on since it's come out and I CANNOT for the life of me get that damned Speed Run trophy! I haven't given up (yet!), but I want to. Actually, I think all of the racing challenges in this game suck, but not as much as this one.

Master at arms had me stumpted too, as I didn't want to go to Youtube to see what it was that I was missing, but that is exactly what I had to do. M9's two bullets at the start of 3.5! Why couldn't I have figured that one out?!

Anyway, most of the trophies are doable and fun to get, but one just ruins it all, Speed Run. This game gets a 10 from me, as I think no trophy should, a bronze no less, should take months of practice to get; I don't care what game it is. Gozer was a bad one too, but at least you know what you're doing wrong/right on that one.

Those MP trophies are seriously ridiculous, there is no way you would be able to do some of those 00 medals legitimately, no matter how good one was at that game. The conditions are just so extreme and obscure that the trophy should most definitely be a gold. Similarly Virtuoso and Weapon Master should be a silver at the VERY LEAST.

Played about 50 games today of boosting and I still have a long way to go, supremely time consuming platinum and painful.

Speed run is also a ridiculous trophy and Im still yet to get it. That alone would probably warrant a 7-8.

EDIT: Rated it higher than I probably should have now that I look back on it. Probably still give it a 8-9 though.

Edited by DRY91

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So, I got my platinum the other day and have to rate this as an 8. It might even deserve 9, but I'll allow it as an average taking into account the variable nature of online play.

Single player is fairly difficult, but very possible to complete and in a reasonable amount of time. Multiplayer, however, could at times be complete bullshit. Since it's not actually part of the game, I won't even consider the incidences where Activision failed to grant medals, though that is terribly common. Even assuming perfection in that aspect, you could very well spend a great deal more time on each trophy than is minimally necessary. Because I never boosted a single thing, damnit, I know fully well how frustrating it can be when you are working on getting assists (which I am no good at) and some asshole having twice what you have. This isn't even a big deal for Virtuoso, because that really is just a dedication of time. However, Blood Stone Elite requires multiple conditions be met for each level. For example, mission 7 being the hardest, you have to take on two conflicting roles, the defender and the assister. Trying to obtain at least 5 and the most of both leaves you open to being overtaken by anyone else playing in either part.

It is because, as I mentioned, of the variable nature of online play that this platinum is hard, especially since it wasn't meant for people to boost for.

It could be a 7 or 8. The driving set and some of the online grinding is pretty tough. especially with a weak online both in player volume and playability. 007 mode is a trifle tough as well. Could i platinum it, probably. But I just don't want to invest any more time into it.

Damn Speed Run! I forgot about that. Call this thing a 9.