How is this game now?

• 4 months later...

I actually just finished boosting the last of my multiplayer trophies earlier this evening. Be prepared to be in for a rough one, since some require 3 players to accomplish. There are several "hardcore" players that take the game way too seriously who will join randomly and will even purposely try to fuck with your boosting. I had a few hate messages sent to me telling my partners and I to stop boosting the trophies. Right now the only thing stopping me from the Plat is the god-forsaken Speed Run trophy.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The multiplayer sucks from beginning to end. There is nothing, absolutely NOTHING about this multiplayer that is remotely fun. It's the longest, hardest, most boring and most frustrating grind for ANY platinum you will ever encounter in your fucking live.

Now for the icing on the cake:

There are roughly about 7 billion people living on this planet. Only 377 of them have the platinum for this game which is now about 4 years old.

That should give you a basic idea what you are getting into.

No need for a poll, it's Bloodstone by a mile.

- Worst controls I have ever encountered

- No anti-spawn camp

- Horrible map design and variety

- Lag compensation is not existing (e.g. resulting in double k.o. though you shot first)

- Focus aim that you earn when you melee people. This is nothing else than an aimbot and thus a free kill

- The grenade launcher, which only one person on the map can have and is instant kill. Nicely abused to rape the spawn.

- You can't mute people in-game, only in lobby which can force you to actually quit the game

- Broken cover system

These are just a fraction of the problems I can think of at the moment, there's plenty more. With all my accounts combined I have the experience of roughly about 100 platinums and this is the fucking worst, no doubt.

• 2 months later...