James Bond Bloodstone level one walkthrough

jeffrey

Dear Moderators: I'm putting this on your site since I'm too lazy to make an account on another site and post a written walk through. okay? :mods:

This is a basic walk through of James Bond Bloodstone, many of the strategies I used I DON'T recommend you use. But you can, if popular I'll make a guide to the next couple levels. It has all fruit bowls and Greek Tragedy trophies. This is a test for popularity, so don't say that no one needs a guide for level 1.

On the boat, Athens Greece, Level 1

The tutorial says to take out the guard standing there, so uh, do it! Now go into the hallway where another guard is talking to his laptop, weird. Take him out, now there's a Yacht on the left side sitting there, if you shoot it enough it'll sink, (Note: The yacht doesn't move.) On the table is a fruit bowl, your first. Slide down the ladder, and when the two guards leave stealth take down the guy closest to you. The other 2 will sit there backs to you, so takeout the furthest with a head shot, and melee the other. Now go to the end of the hallway where you confront Greco.

Chasing Greco, Athens, Greece, Level 1

Stop! two guys are there, take out the 1 that's furthest with a focus aim and try to melee, (if on 007,) the other. Now head up the ladder and take down the next guy. Continue to chase Greco. Now take cover! A helo comes up and destroys the room with bullets.

Riding a speed boat, Athens, Greece, Level 1

Just follow Greco's boat, simple enough, keep him in sight, follow his path. Done.

Chasing Greco some more.

Move to the right and takeout the two guys shooting at you, continue where Greco wentt to be confronted by two more guards. Shoot them. As you go to the pool area go to the table where the bar guy is near the bridge, there's your second fruit bowl. Continue on the bridge to where Greco went, 2 guys come, take them out with a fist, and a bullet. Move through the hallway with the naked statues and two more guys are waiting for you, one throws a grenade, if on a low difficulty focus aim the guys just before he throws the grenade. The other might jump to the ground, kick his stomach. Now as you open the door a huge squad of guys come, take cover behind the car, shoot the engines of the cars to blow them up, once all are dead, move forward. Another 3 come out, focus aim the trio. Continue on upstairs into the door.

Stopping the bomb, Athens Greece, Level 1

Drive forword, (Note: Greco can't die! I rammed him but hes a wall!) You'll see an SUV up ahead, follow it, slow down if cars are dangerously close, beware of the semis or manure trucks, if you, hit them, bye bye! Soon you'll go on a dirt rode, watch out for the falling pillars. Now your back on the main rode. Ram the SUV and hurray! You saved the day!

Author's Forward: I'm a bad typer, i apologize. But if you like it, I'll make another guide with humor instead of straight to the point. I'll also add more details if I get at least 3 comments from 3 different people. Excluding Moderators, they comment on all of my threads. :mods:

Phew! those were some long chapters!

Edited by jeffrey
misspelling.

jeffrey: The thread is fine but you need to post stuff in the correct forums. I've moved this to Bloodstone forum for you but please be sure to post threads in the appropriate forum from now on. Thanks.

Wait, so where should i've put this? I find it strange that YOU comment on most if not all of my threads, why not another MOD?

Where it is now: The James Bond Blood Stone forum. It was in the General PS3 section which was the wrong forum.

And where exactly is this forum, oh! I have to search it thanks! That I think was wrong on me, Can you specify where the Bloodstone forum is for me please? I know I'm the most annoying person you've met! :D:applause::dance: