Help! Virtuoso Did Not Unlock!

I really hope someone knows how to fix this or has some advice.

I've got all the requirements for Virtuoso (all game medals, 50/50 or 200/200 as appropriate). In fact, all I lack are kill totals for a few of the weapons to finish everything on the board. However, Virtuoso has not popped. I have no idea why and I can't find mention of this happening to anybody else. Hopefully someone will have some advice. I've put the better part of two months into this and I want my trophy!

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update to my issue.

Apparently, you have to have ALL the medals to get Virtuoso, not just the game medals. I had all the game medals first, but nothing unlocked. When I finished all the weapon medals, both Weapon Master and Virtuoso unlocked together.

Hope this helps others in their pursuit.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Real quick, it says you have to unlock them, but do they all have to be up to level 8? Just based on the descriptions it reads "Obtain a level 1 Game Medal in online ranked multiplayer" "Obtain a level 8 Game Medal in online ranked multiplayer." But the Virutoso reads "Obtain all Game Medals in online ranked multiplayer." It doesn't specify that they have to be rank 8. Is it good enough to have just a level one rank in each of the game medals?

• 1 year later...