Game not loading?!

bucko24

Hi all, I am on the mountain temple attempting to get the lens.Every time I jump on the switch after defeating the rhino-esque creature,the game just seems to stop functioning correctly.I cant move jak anymore.The music keeps playing and I can hear the console trying to load the game.The only thing I can do is pan the camera around.Has anyone else encountered this and if so is there a solution??????????? Ps its a trilogy HD rental but the disc looks fine.

Have you perhaps clicked R3? (Right analog stick). That seems to make Jak zoom into the ground and you can't move until you click R3 again. You could delete any game data (keep your game saves) Jak 3 has and re-install the game again, if it has nothing to do with R3 and is a glitch.

Edited by JHChiBulls

• 2 weeks later...
Have you perhaps clicked R3? (Right analog stick). That seems to make Jak zoom into the ground and you can't move until you click R3 again. You could delete any game data (keep your game saves) Jak 3 has and re-install the game again, if it has nothing to do with R3 and is a glitch.

Thanx for the reply bulls.Not been on for a while.Tried it out again,giving it time to load while typing this.Ensuring I have not clicked R3 in.That cancels that out...As for game data util...apparantly I have none... must be disc-based.You say Jak 3 has a re-install?...Is this just for that particular game or the trilogy?