Mission Rescue Vin... Bug

Tamlin

Hi

I have a problem with this mission, done it already... i rescue vin go to the teleport and back to his lab i think its a lab... and his not there... so i can't get a mission from him... as i looked at the youtube he supposed to be there just after we port to his lab...

anyone got somethink like that.... maybe he show later... or do i have to play the game from the beggining :(

thank fo any advise

Edited by Tamlin

Better than my bug, i started a new file to get the vita touch screen trophy and im up to rescuing vin and racing to the garage.

I get to the place vin usually starts shooting at you and nothing happens, he doesnt even get rescued or anything, if i try the garage race i get to the green pass wall and for some reason its still a barrier and i cant get through. This is actually fucked and THE most infuriating piece of shit i've ever played. It's not even worthy of being called a game, it's a mental challenge/console breaker.

I resolved my problem... but before that i go back few mission's (got save for about 1.5h earlier in the game) reach the saving vin mission and got the same problem... than i looked a the map and realized that i have unfinished mission with the gun at the place where we get the upgrades for a weapon... and o thought that this could be the reason... and it was... i dont know why... but when i finnished shooting training Vin was in his lab :) so.. for everyone that come with the same problem as i ... there is a solution... :)