Question about spider cave

So the last few orbs that i'm missing in the spider cave happen to be in the cave where little spiders keep spawning and never stop. But i can't get the orbs in the boxes there because i need the yellow eco to break the boxes but the yellow eco regenerator thingy isn't activated. Any idea how you activate it?

The activation switch for the yellow eco vents is found in the snowy mountain area. You will see two platforms moving along a wall of ice. In this area, there is a batch of trees. Go through the trees, and you will find a hidden area. Go through here to the end and you will find the switch. Hope this helped.

Yup. It also unlocks a vent in the Mountain Pass which allows you to unblock a path to a Power Cell :D

199/200 in Spider Caves. I'm so choked right now. Stupid Precursor Orbs. =(

Make sure you walk around all of the platforms in the main areas, as each caterpillar thing you destroyed dropped one. Also, make sure that when you were climbing the robot, you didn't miss any. I think those are the only places there would be single orbs...

Was an orb from a gnawing lurker. Accidentally didn't look at one of the pillars I thought I did. Doing this stuff while sick is no fun.

Kinda embarassed. Had spent like 20+ minutes running around all of Spider Caves. Leave to get the two hidden orbs and bam, 20 seconds into it I grab it.

Edited by Yadilie

Was an orb from a gnawing lurker. Accidentally didn't look at one of the pillars I thought I did. Doing this stuff while sick is no fun.

Kinda embarassed. Had spent like 20+ minutes running around all of Spider Caves. Leave to get the two hidden orbs and bam, 20 seconds into it I grab it.

Haha, happens to the best of us. Grats on finding it :applause:

Hope you feel better soon, even video games feel lack luster while sick :(

• 1 year later...

God damn, I had no idea there was a yellow eco activator switch in a different level (haven't even gotten to that one yet; I'm trying to get as many collectibles as possible in each stage before moving to the next). I was collecting the stupid yellow eco drops hovering above the second floor wooden platforms (with the trap doors and grinders) and running all the way down to the spider cave to smash open the 2 metal orb boxes. It took forever, but I finally got them both.

• 4 months later...
The orbs on this level glitched for me unfortunately .. I have spend over 2 hours (yes 3 hours) there is no other place to look in to and I'm missing exactly 15!!

I'm so pissed of right now

The last 15 orbs could be in dark place in Spider Cave area. You can get Power Cell in dark place too. I'm not sure if you have been visited dark place before.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...