Rate the trophy difficulty...  

480 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_3.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 2.95

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went with a 2 myself.

There are a few platforming issues that may be tricky, especially with the wonky camera. (I don't remember it being this bad) Collectibles are easy, provided you search thoroughly.

This can easily be platinumed from start to finish in one 5-7 hour sitting.

Edited by spawnvader

Went with a 2 myself.

There are a few platforming issues that may be tricky, especially with the wonky camera. (I don't remember it being this bad) Collectibles are easy, provided you search thoroughly.

This can easily be platinumed from start to finish in one 5-7 hour sitting.

5-7 hour sitting while searching thoroughly? I call bs on that. I platted the game in roughly 15 hours without a guide. Can it be done faster? Yes, given you use a guide or have a good memory from the last time you played. Done in 5-7 hours? Doubtful. I'm referring to TOTAL TIME SPENT, not 'actual game time'. You either spent the time in game searching for it, or looked it up in a guide/video...whatever 'it' may be.

I personally voted a 4. It was my first time playing the game, and there are a few tricky spots due to frustrating camera angles and jump timing. Also, one key move, the roll-jump and spin attack are not mentioned in the 'tutorial' and are detrimental to beating the game.

Gave it a two. honestly, i've been a huge fan of jak and daxter since way back in 2001, and i hadn't played precursor legacy in a loooong time, but i remember beating it to 100% several times. so when i put the game in my ps3, i platinumed it in no time at all. personally, it was a two. but if you're new to the series or completely forgot about this game, it could easily be a four or so. onto jak 2. =D

5-7 hour sitting while searching thoroughly? I call bs on that. I platted the game in roughly 15 hours without a guide. Can it be done faster? Yes, given you use a guide or have a good memory from the last time you played. Done in 5-7 hours? Doubtful. I'm referring to TOTAL TIME SPENT, not 'actual game time'. You either spent the time in game searching for it, or looked it up in a guide/video...whatever 'it' may be.

I personally voted a 4. It was my first time playing the game, and there are a few tricky spots due to frustrating camera angles and jump timing. Also, one key move, the roll-jump and spin attack are not mentioned in the 'tutorial' and are detrimental to beating the game.

Not bs I platted it in 6 1/2 hours. Even after a few years since I beat it on the PS2 it was fresh in my mind. Time is on psn profile.

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Big-Jason_Hall.png