missing forbidden jungle orbs?

so i'm missing 10 orbs. i've been around the map more than a few times and still have not found the ten i'm missing. And yes i've jumped on the plants head to get the 5 that come out but i'm still missing 10 and have no clue where they are.

Any one have any idea where they are?

In the same position. Got the plant head too. :confused:

• 1 month later...
so i'm missing 10 orbs. i've been around the map more than a few times and still have not found the ten i'm missing. And yes i've jumped on the plants head to get the 5 that come out but i'm still missing 10 and have no clue where they are.

Thank you I need the plants head to get the last 5 :applause:

there a jump pad in the temple that has 10 orbs its up on a ledge i think you can only get the eco necessary to use it after you beat the plant its on the path you use to open the door on the right i think

Thanks, I can't believe I missed that. Anyways, I just got the platinum. Woot!

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

For me. It *WAS* the plant head. Wasted so long going around the level, and the sad thing is even when I resorted to a GUIDE I *still* somehow missed it. I was about to post a topic asking if maybe there was a glitch. Thank god for this thread LOL.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...