Activate Astro-Viewer in Forest

Corcevado

This mission on Vita is nearly IMPOSSIBLE. I can get pass the first one, and the left one, but the right one is seriously impossible. For vita you need to use your touchscreen to get the trophy. I tried it 100 times.. I pushed on the right place, no result (no damage or little damage). How can i get this done?

Also the aim control is too fast, can't get it on the flower.. I saw this video: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5MatWTEYFU]Jak 3 (HD Collection) Mission 56 - Activate Astro-Viewer In Forest - YouTube[/ame] The user can get aim control so easily on the flower, how? On my vita the aim control goes to fast. If I push to left, the control get over the flower.. And if I push to right, the aim goes again over the flower, so I can hit the flower.. Is there any settings to get the aim control slower?

EDIT: Done it! Yay! Great hint: Use your Mass Imploder before you use the gun to destroy the flower, I used it each I destroyed a flower.. The mobs are slowed for 5 seconds, they can't attack you.

Edited by Corcevado