Rate the trophy difficulty...  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_45.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.30

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just platinum Jak III and i give it a 4 (used orb glitch), some parts was extremely annoying like driving the cars in the desert and the annoying and pushy wastelander cars in the desert and the first part of the final boss... aside from those parts it was easy.

I gave this one a 5. The sheer number of Precursor Orbs you have to collect is downright insidious to accomplish legitimately (especially with the driving challenges, given how much driving in all 3 Jak games sucks), but the Orb Glitch definitely helped me sidestep the more annoying challenges. The game overall is also pretty fair difficulty-wise, a huge step up from Jak 2's sadistic difficulty level.

the first 2/3 of the game are smooth and easy (especially when you are used to the fracking checkpoint-system in jak II) and i would rate that part of the game with a 3.

in the last third of the game there are a few tricky parts, so it goes up to a 4-5.

so all in all i rate it with a 4.

but i have to admit, that i used the orb-glitch.

without the glitch it is a 6-7. most of the orbs aren't as hard to get as in jak II, but there are a few, that can be very tricky (especially when you're such a racing-noob as i am).

Just got the plat. I admit I used the glitch for the last 30-40 orbs I needed.

My rating would be a 3/4 for this. Compared to Jak 2 it's pretty easy and not much of a challenge. This game actually has some checkpoints! Yay!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This game isn't really that easy if you have to do all the gold challenges and extra missions. While most of the gold challenges and extra missions are easy, some are extra hard, but they are all doable. There is a glitch that allows you to skip these missions and gold challenges, and by doing that it renders the game very easy, which is why I vote 3, even though it felt more like a 2 for me.

Easier than Jak II, mainly because the missions have alot more 'checkpoints'. A few tricky missions herre n there but nothing too challenging. Orbs are a grind but glitchable.

Had an awesome time playing these 3 games again. Really a shame that there is still no PS3 sequel.