Invincible Tiger: The Legend of Han Tao

Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by BreadSkin

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
If anyone needs the trophies, I'm game. The game is meh to me and I just can't get the hang of it enough to get the Time Trial/Endurance trophies.

Feel free to add me, I'm up for it whenever, just lemme know what its for in the message.

I added you, but you deleted me. No idea what I did for you to delete me just like that.

Anyway, if anyone wants to boost and help me get 100% please let me know.

I'm also having trouble with the second one. Anyone want to beat this in one go? PSN: CH3L0_

This guy is a liar, rude and he's bossy too. Not a very nice person to boost with. Just letting everyone know, I added him to boost and I asked help with other trophies, he promised to help out with other trophies but after he got the "silver" trophy for beating the game he deleted me.

I never liked his attitude, I should have deleted him off my list before even helping him out.. he's like a dog, he kept following me when we were killing the enemies even though we're suppose to spread around to kill the enemies to get the masks. And he gets mad when one of us die, he restarts the game and send me a message "WTF" or "We're suppose to stick together." :rolleyes: So because of his way of playing this game I wasn't able to get a lot of pts and I died in the end of the game which resulted me to not earning the beat the game trophy and also the other trophies which he promised to boost together.

I have never in my experience in this site met such a horrible person, it's not that he lied to me, but the way he treated me.. so bossy and seems like he has some anger issues. I will def never ever boost with him and if I ever encounter another one like him, I will delete asap.

Anyway, can anyone please help me get the remaining trophies for this game?

I need: Nobleness of the Dragon, Righteorness of the Ram, Determination of the Ox, Discipline of the Rat, Night Trophy, Lighting Trophy and Heavenly trophy.

I wanted to get Heavenly trophy with the guy above, but whenever we get in the final stage, he restarts the game when he sees me killing the Stone warriors and not fighting the boss. :( Even though I was telling him that I will get us BOTH this trophy he didn't want it, all he cared is the "beating the game" trophy and got mad at me.

and it's always his way or the hard way. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for boosting partner. Would like to get the co-op trophy, but I'll do the other ones also if it's easier to work with another person. No idea how to really do any of these tho, so please b a lil patient with me. :)

Update: Got all the trophies for the game. Thanks to IDOLO1013!

Edited by Rerirerance

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...