Story Discussion

jvaferreira

[spoiler=12312739316]I just reached chapter 10 where they see that their "world" is actually inside a giant dome and that they're under the watch of some other civilization.

I was just mind fucked with that. In what world does that make sense? They're inside a fucking dome with no ocean, in an area that isn't bigger than a small country. How in hell no one ever found out that they were trapped there, did nobody ever travel long enough to find a big metal wall? Did no one try to send something into space and notice it crashed into a barrier?

I'm not in the mood to even finish the game, this is one of those errors that makes me mad. Not to start about the plot.

Edited by Moosh
Please use spoiler tags in future

• 1 year later...

Yeah man, the story in this game is beyond bullshit.

[spoiler=1]I mean, there is no explanation whatsoever about stuff like, how did the Lutadores suddenly know that they were inside one of these domes, and then started to fight these robots etc. And then there's no explanation who these robots are and why they built this space ship or whatever with domes and people inside.And it's also not explained why the Lutadores suddenly invade our human dome, and kill people and kidnap children. And then when you beat the final boss, it just ends, with ZERO explanation. What a stupid fucking story.

Edited by Terminator
Fixed broken spoiler tag.

• 3 years later...

The whole world inside a world thing isn't a weird as that sounds... the end of Men in Black movie shows that, Dark City & The Signal show that sort of setting too.

As for the kids, I just assumed they got rid of people that were sick or old whatever & kidnapped the kids to be their slaves to dig or whatever they wanted.