Interpol: The Trail of Dr. Chaos

Moscow- top secret - Find 8 Fives

Yeah, I know how you felt man. This level was pissing me off too.;) What I did was to click on every inch of the screen until it clicked on something I needed to look for. Pretty much I used the right analog stick to move it more slowly, then little by little just press the :cross: button until I clicked on a five. It'll take a little while, but this is how I did it. Hope this helps!:D

I'm not at home yet, but will be soon so I'll try to find them all for you and let you know the ones you might be missing... The other thing I can say is try using the trophy guide's method of finding all the normal stuff in the levels and then backing out to the main menu and replaying that level again as everything will be in the same place. This way you can save all the hints til then and use them for the ones you can't find.

Edit: I've done it twice now and both times I had to find 4's instead of 5's... Best thing I can tell you is the above mentioned advice and to make sure to look for everything close to a 5 (Roman numerals, scratches in the metal, wires, gears, etc etc). It is definitely one of the harder ones to do...

Edited by OnceFallen

• 3 years later...