Interpol: The Trail of Dr. Chaos

How to play with others on PSN?

Call me crazy (or just blind maybe..) but how is one able to play with others online? I could have sworn it said the game could be played locally or online with other PSN users but I honestly can't figure it out. Everytime I click on Multi-Player it brings up "Local Lobby" .. help please?

Or were all of those reviews about the game wrong and there simply isnt an online play option?

Thank you! :)

Edited by Cynthia

I know the blog said it has PSN network play and so do all sorts of other reviews on it. Heck, even as the game is loading it says something along the lines of "Online interactions not rated by ..."

The issue I am having though is figuring out exactly how to play with others online from my PSN friend list. There is a multiplayer option but it seems to only take you to a Local Lobby. Several of us have all had the game opened and click on multiplayer but none of us could see each other so I can only assume that option is to play with others in your house.

I've searched around the net and still haven't seen any information about it. Sucks.

• 1 month later...