Interpol: The Trail of Dr. Chaos

Trophy Difficulty Rating

Please rate the trophy difficulty...  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Please rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/funkyweed/Difficulty%20Threads/trophy_30.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.12

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Tuffinz

Good game if you like the hidden object genere. I have many different ones on my computer, but I really enjoyed it on the PS because of the trophies. They aren't hard to get, the one most people will have a little trouble with is the Star Performer one. That's the only one that really required effort.

I gave it a 2.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Voted 2 on this. I still need one more trophy, It's the Wham, bam trophy, allthough I'm positive to have beaten the criteria multiple times it hasn't popped up, but a fun, addictive and quite easy game to master.

Edit: Got Wham, Bam. Apparently my savegame corrupted the opportunity to achieve this trophy, so I had to delete my save, and retry, and then it popped up straight away... just in case any other experiences similar problems.

Edited by Brightframe

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
I gave it a 3. I am still stuck on the Wham Bam trophy too :( any tips???

Assuming you've gotten the rest of the trophies, back up your game save. Next, start a new game from scratch - do the first picture, and remember where it all is. Now quit, and start a new game from scratch. You should be able to recall exactly where all the objects are. That's what I did, and I got it first time with this method. It shouldn't take you more than a couple of tries.

3. Some of the objects are very well hidden (like a black object hidden in a dark cubbyhole), but with the Hint & Restart trick it's just a matter of time - and not even that much time. Without that trick, the difficulty would be quite random (depending on the level's combination of objects one had to find - some are easy, others are hard) or would take a fair bit of practice to learn where all the various objects are so you would know when you did your "Just Said No" attempt.

I voted a 2. I just got 100% earlier today (yet to sync them in 'cause of internet connection stuff). It's a pretty easy game to get trophies in. Though if you're not really a "looking for random stuff" gamer (like me), then it might be kinda pretty tricky indeed. The (S) Star Performer is pretty tricky too. Pretty much how I did (w/ the help of the guide:)) was to do the 1st mission over and over until I memorized all the photos and got all the cards (for hints, time, and bonus points) and BOOOM, got trophy (S):D And there's also a hint trick to use too in case you don't know where that last item is and you can still get the (G) Just say "No":) Also, who voted a 10?:confused: This game is not a ten, lol.:p

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I gave this game a 4 - especially if you dont play coop or with that freeze frame trick - I had to try for star performer a ton. I was finally able to get it in San Fran but fark it took forever and you have to be super fast. In addition to this one completing all the puzzles without using a clue was not so easy either - I cant count the number of times I would be missing one item and use most time to find it then just have to go to the secret room and those are always tough and if you have little time forget it. Then I would have to start all over, however I actually enjoyed this game but man does it do a number on your eyes.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I gave this one a 2. Other than a few items that were very well hidden, most weren't hard to find at all, even without the hints.

All in all a pretty decent game for under $10, though I would have enjoyed having some cutscenes or something to complement the story rather than having to read it all. I think the replay value though makes up for this, as you can play it multiple times and keep getting different objects to find.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...