Interpol: The Trail of Dr. Chaos

This game any good?

I've tried the demo of it on the 360 and it was pretty crap, and the average score for it on metacritic.com is only 45/100, I'd say grab yourself a copy of TMNT :)

A game like this won't get high reviews, so looking at them is pretty pointless. Either you like this type of game or you don't. It's as easy as that.

actually am really liking the game...but just so u know, all u do is look at pictures and find several objects within the time limit...

but its really interesting trying to find those hidden objects...

and the trophies are so easy...

so if ur looking for trophies, this game is highly recommended as ur gonna enjoy hunting those trophies, u wont get bored...

My brother in-law has this for the xbox and it seems fun if a little boring, hide and seek, like million heir on the Nintendo DS. I'd buy this for the trophies but not at £7.99 (UK Pounds) I'd say it's probably worth more like £4.99 I know it's only a few quid but most things on PSN seem over priced.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I've tried the demo of it on the 360 and it was pretty crap, and the average score for it on metacritic.com is only 45/100, I'd say grab yourself a copy of TMNT :)
There's a demo on 360? Good to know, thanks. I see the description of this game on the Playstation Store, and they've really talked up the game. But if it's just one of those hidden object in a picture games like I've been hearing, they really ought to change their description.

weirdly, i got this on the advice that my girlfriend would like to play... but she hates it.

she says its just eye-spy and the backing music is terrible.

i personally quite like it but then hey, my girlfreind likes the sims 3. nothiing else even comes close.

I bought this on a whim, as it was just $4.99 in the US PSN store. I thought hey I can't go round with a £4 game, and it's not a bad game really. It's relaxing at first, but I find myself getting slightly stressed out about finding 1 last thing... it's usually staring me in the face lol. I can't play more than an hour, as I find my eyes going funny.

• 4 months later...

bought it for $4.79 and its awsome. i love this type of game. now for TMNT i bought it a while back. played it for like 10 mins and havent played it since. rather have the original as the graphics are old school instead of hd graphics. im more of an old school gamer lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...