Online collectibles

chackijhan

Post here where you find your collectibles or any other useful info related to online collectibles. As of now I have played for 3 hours and not found a single one :( So maybe we can share our information here and in the end we might have list of the locations where the crate spawns on each map. My K/D ratio goes up in smoke searching for these but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Edited by chackijhan

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Post here where you find your collectibles or any other useful info related to online collectibles. As of now I have played for 3 hours and not found a single one :( So maybe we can share our information here and in the end we might have list of the locations where the crate spawns on each map. My K/D ratio goes up in smoke searching for these but you gotta do what you gotta do.

would help if i knew what i was looking for lool

I found one collectible on Forest. It was on top of one of the towers. After that the icon saying collectible not found changed to collectible found which makes me believe that the collectible is unique for each player and appears in every map until you get it. After you get one you must wait for the cooldown before you can get another.

I could be totally wrong but that's how I think it works.

This is madness incarnated.lol

There is no signal to tell you when the crates spawn. At least I haven't seen in the games I've been in. There is no sign to tell you the collectable has been collected. Unless you look at the screen when you die, the one to change classes.

But so far I've been searching high and low in the maps and haven't been able to find a single one.

By far, I think this is the most challenging online trophy in the series.

I saw a video of someone who found one. It was in the penthouse and I checked there every 2 minutes until the end of the game and it didn't spawn.

I think a good tip is to focus on the abilities and by chance you'll get them. That's what I am going to do until someone finds a pattern or multiple locations.

im just wondering if there is only one collectible per map, or one per player. If there's only one per map and everybody(s lookin for it, this is going to be hell and take ages.

I have no freakin clue how this system works, hopefully GG e-will explain more in depth soon.

Do they really spawn randomly in a round? I believe they are spawned in the round from the beginning until someone finds it. I had some luck yesterday and managed to get a couple of them, and they don't seem to spawn at random given time, they are where they are the whole round. It's just that they can be really tricky placed sometime, like on a roof so it's only visible from a certain location on the map.

Well, if there is only one per round and only one player will be able to find it, wouldn't it be possible to join an empty game or at least with only a few players?

They're only on official warzones so technically no unless that warzone is dead. I personally think it's player specific and it'll spawn always at the beginning of the round until you get it. I wish there would be a confirmation but when the time I found it, the match had lasted for quite a while with it saying collectible not found on the map view. I think it would've been collected by someone else already would it have not been player specific.

Edited by SandeProElite

im just wondering if there is only one collectible per map, or one per player. If there's only one per map and everybody(s lookin for it, this is going to be hell and take ages.

I have no freakin clue how this system works, hopefully GG e-will explain more in depth soon.

I can confirm it's one per round and not one per player.

Yesterday i managed to find one.In The Ruins map shortly after the default spawn point as Helgast inside the first destroyed vehicle.

The other one i've got was in the Wall map and again after the

default spawn as Helgast up in the stair base (where there are some

computers or something).

We can´t track if someone has already got it unless you die.:mad:

A pain but... as they say "gotta catch them all":rolleyes:

Well, if there is only one per round and only one player will be able to find it, wouldn't it be possible to join an empty game or at least with only a few players?

I can confirm it's one per round and not one per player.

Yesterday i managed to find one.In The Ruins map shortly after the default spawn point as Helgast inside the first destroyed vehicle.

The other one i've got was in the Wall map and again after the

default spawn as Helgast up in the stair base (where there are some

computers or something).

We can´t track if someone has already got it unless you die.:mad:

A pain but... as they say "gotta catch them all":rolleyes:

That's interesting because I've mainly focused on searching the middle area.

I can say with some certainty that it is not one crate per person per game.

There is a set number of crates for each warzone. About 100 -150 players in classic warzone and it rarely depletes.

If you could share a screenshot of your crate location that would be great.

That's interesting because I've mainly focused on searching the middle area.

I can say with some certainty that it is not one crate per person per game.

There is a set number of crates for each warzone. About 100 -150 players in classic warzone and it rarely depletes.

If you could share a screenshot of your crate location that would be great.

No man we are screwed.Those little boxes can be anywhere.

Some well hidden and some right there in your face.

I'll try to capture (via Ps4 share) the locations of the ones i've got.

Stay tunned!

I read on an article somewhere, I will try to find it that there is like around 8 or so set locations on each map where they might be. But no word on where exactly those locations are so I guess the best we can do is screenshot where we find them. I will be playing tonight so I will try screenshot the ones I find if I actually find any :p

Isnt there some kind of overhead pictures of all the maps somewhere?

That could be really usefull so we could mark down where we've seen the collectibles.

So far I've only seen one and that was in The Station, underground in the upper left corner of the map.

Isnt there some kind of overhead pictures of all the maps somewhere?

That could be really usefull so we could mark down where we've seen the collectibles.

So far I've only seen one and that was in The Station, underground in the upper left corner of the map.

I agree, we should start listing the locations. So far I've found one in these locations;

Forest: on top of one of the towers at the edge of the map opposite from the uphill section of the map.

Remains: On an upper floor of one of the buildings outside the VSA spawn. The building has either the B or D CP in Capture and Connect. It's possible to exit the spawn building and shoot it right away as a VSA.

Slums: In the middle of the map on top of one of the containers.

Wall: In the middle of the map on the area above C.

I've found 3 in 4 games. They are pretty easy to spot. At this point I'm only worried about insurgent abilities though for the trophies though so I'm not grinding anything else.

Wall across from one of the detonation zones in the middle

Forrest next to the base from single player.

Edited by Yaksha420

I found one yesterday on The Penthouse and that was good enough for me, I just wanted to find one.

I don't know if it was mentioned already or not, but you can check to see how many collectibles are available in each Warzone by pressing :square: while you have one selected. It's the same as if you were viewing the details and rules for that Warzone. There will be a number that tells you how many collectibles are left to find. Each Warzone is different, they don't all have the same amount left.