Metahuman and Feel the Burn

Lizbeth

I cannot unlock these cursed trophies. I tried three times already. I deleted my save and game data and tried again.

I performed every bloody O move and every move like back-back in the air to dodge in the air. I used this guide ( MKKSG - Injustice: Gods Among Us - PlayStation 3 ) and performed every move listed here and even some moves that are not listed like Hawkgirl afterdodge moves.

I don't know if it have to do something with the patch as I never installed it (I need the game without patches to get The Max and Impossible, they are doable without it as I checked on my test account. bad thing I forgot to check this two on it as I though "oh, doing moves by the list in the practice mode. I can even ask my girlfriend to do that").

Since I haven't synched trophies for Injustice I'm one try off to deleting them from my HDD and throwing this game out of window. The only thing that stops me is the amount of time I already spent on World's Finest and Ultimate Brawler, so the question is, is there some kind of 100% reliable checklist for my final try? Something that proven to work?

Thanks in advance.

• 4 months later...

The guide below is really useful (though it is an xbox guide):

Metahuman, Feel The Burn, and Superhuman Checklist & Video Guide - XboxAchievements.com

The trophy is very finicky and can take multiple tries. I did all mine on the PS4 and nothing happened. I then went on to do star labs and feel the burn randomly popped up while I was playing Raven (She has a few tricky ones such as one or two parry meter burns). The star labs are actually quite helpful for the trophy as they force you to do most of the moves anyway. Some of the input style missions also help highlight the amount of hidden moves involved(for example, grundy has 3 super moves and a number of O based combos), and just how finicky the trophy is (generally the quicker the buttons are inputed, the more likely the system is likely to accept them). I still don't have the metahuman trophy but I was planning to work on that after I finish the battle mode.

Also, I didn't do the meter burn moves on the DLC characters so they are definitely not needed.

PS: The game really is frustrating but after getting as far as you did, it's probably worth sticking it out till the end. Star labs were infuriating and I am finding the Max mode nearly impossible on the PS4 (but I am improving so there is hope yet).

Edited by Dorian Freedom

• 5 months later...
I cannot unlock these cursed trophies. I tried three times already. I deleted my save and game data and tried again.

I performed every bloody O move and every move like back-back in the air to dodge in the air. I used this guide ( MKKSG - Injustice: Gods Among Us - PlayStation 3 ) and performed every move listed here and even some moves that are not listed like Hawkgirl afterdodge moves.

I don't know if it have to do something with the patch as I never installed it (I need the game without patches to get The Max and Impossible, they are doable without it as I checked on my test account. bad thing I forgot to check this two on it as I though "oh, doing moves by the list in the practice mode. I can even ask my girlfriend to do that").

Since I haven't synched trophies for Injustice I'm one try off to deleting them from my HDD and throwing this game out of window. The only thing that stops me is the amount of time I already spent on World's Finest and Ultimate Brawler, so the question is, is there some kind of 100% reliable checklist for my final try? Something that proven to work?

Thanks in advance.

It's been 9 months since your post. Have you unlocked these cursed trophies? I feel your pain too although I'm not as invested in my game's progress. "Ultimate Battler" and "World's Finest" must be super satisfying to have unlocked; you should not stop til the Platinum is yours, my friend.

Edited by GTsuperlicensed
I finally unlocked both but it happened during single fight, NOT training for me.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I spent all last night and part of today grinding these two trophies out. Finally paid off and got both within half an hour of each other. You definitely have to do the character specific moves by pressing circle (some characters have a few extra moves in that category) as well as the special moves. I tagged most moves with triangle as well so I didn't accidentally miss any. Some are also parry moves so you will need to change AI patterns to suit your needs if you are doing it in practice mode. Hope this helps :)

• 3 months later...