Combo timings?

Is there an easy trick to doing the combos,because I'm stuck on the bloody tutorial! :) I don't normally play beat em ups,but now it's cheap I took a punt.Everything was ok on the tutorial until I had to do the forward grapple combo.(square,square,triangle,grapple)

I swear I've done it as asked,but the game doesn't register the combo,so I can't proceed.

Anyone got any tips? Otherwise I'll probably skip it and just start the game....

I'm far from pefect at fighting games, but im far from bad. But i actually had issues with the same thing. Everything else was easy.

There isnt really an easy way to do it. You just have to be precise and really fast at the combo input. Takes a bit of practice to get it down.

Could always just skip the turtorial and mess around in the game, go back to it at a later time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

The 6-hit juggle combo took me a while to pull off going absolutely ape crazy on the dual shock controller. Juggle combos can't be performed by substituting the super moves designating these combos as my most vexing task to execute successfully in the missions. The 10-hit combo and spelling SHAZAM with at least 29% damage were challenging missions. (My highest was 34% damage without using any meter, character power or interactive item.)

Need to remember to enjoy the journey especially when the destination seems so far away

Now I used whatever it was I learned doing any sort of combo to beat "The Max". :applause:

Edited by GTsuperlicensed
Ultimate Battler is finally done