Can't Touch This trophy (Vita version) tips.

First off the trophy description is misleading "Using only the screen (touchscreen), complete all touchscreen minigames", a handful of the STAR Labs missions require you to use both the analog or D pad at the same time as the touch screen.

In addition to the story mode minigames you need to complete these STAR Labs missions. Most importantly all of these are unlocked from the start, so even if not going for the platinum you can still get this trophy without grinding the stars.

004-Heating Up

065-Thug's Life

066-Side Splitting

073-Assassins Strike

075-Bomb, Shield, Sword

077-Pipe Bomb

086-Sharpshooter

095-Pulling the Trigger

098-Air Strike

118-Outfield

144-Catnip(maybe)

146-Downsized

168-Out of Options

175-Friend in Need

189-Jaws of Life

196- Avalanche

227-Catching a Thief

232-A Rock and a Hard Place

241-The Last Kryptonian

243- Rescue the Soviet Motherland

256-Buried on Sunday(maybe)

259-United for All

264-Contract Killer

272-Hand and Eye

289-Phantom Zone

294- Nova Exit

297- Space Travel

First off the ones that have maybe listed next to them you may not have to complete because they have a good amount of button inputs, where as others that use the D pad or Analog stick require the touch screen to be used at the same time.

It's easy to get disoriented in some of the flying based games where you have to swipe to fire heat vision and swipe to dodge, the movements seem counter intuitive, but keep replaying them it shouldn't take many tries. Another type of game you will run into is a swipe to swing mechanic which requires alot of rhythm and if you miss one its easy to get off track and miss one or two right after. However the hardest one for me anyway was 146-Downsized, I keep my screen relatively clean and the game seems to require long strokes in order to make The Atom jump or slide - so it may be helpful to leave this one until you have a decent amount of finger grease on your screen.

Most of the story mode mini games are easy with an exception of the Joker throwing cards at Nightwing, that took me many tries as you have to input many swipes in a matter of seconds. During the Green Lantern VS Sinestro minigame you will be prompted to mash the buttons to raise a bar on the screen - don't, the game will continue if you win or lose that exchange.

If anyone has tips to add or questions please feel free to add or ask.

• 1 month later...

Got this trophy after completing (3 stars) all the Star labs challenges listed above.

I did most of them using the touchscreen, but had trouble getting 3 stars in some challenges, such as Ares' swing 100 times challenge, or Lobo's shoot 100 times challenge (no thanks to the crazy touch controls). So I used the buttons for some.

Then went back re-doing the challenges using touchscreen, but all I had to do is reach the "finish" screen using the touchscreen.

Point being, you don't have to accomplish ALL of the challenges using the touchscreen. Just get the 3 stars, then replay them with touchscreen only, just to reach the finish screen where they display the 3 stars you earned ealier (even if you used the buttons to get them).

• 1 month later...
Mission 294- Nova Exit, are you sure about this? because you have to use left analog stick to control Zod, I still didnt get the trophy even when i completed all mission listed above :c

And you also done the story ones?. Not sure you have to win the story ones juat making sure all bases covered

And you also done the story ones?. Not sure you have to win the story ones juat making sure all bases covered

Yeah, i did completed all the story missions! guess i have to go all over again to see if i missed one. Or maybe i just accidentally pressed the button or moved the analog stick while i was trying to beat the level with touchscreen:think:

• 4 months later...

i did them all multiple times and nothing, so i tried mr_smackdown's method of getting 3 stars with the buttons then i went through the list again using only the screen twice (including story mode) and still no trophy. i just don't know what's going wrong. also idk if it matters, but i'm playing the digital version.

Edited by shawnbenham

• 2 months later...

could anyone who achieved this help me out plz and give me a tip what i am missing? i finished all listed star lab mission and the story mode mini games with touch. i also dont understand why mission 294 is listed cause u can only control nova with the normal control stick oO

• 1 year later...

Sorry for the massive necro of this thread but since I got this trophy recently, it was giving me huge headaches and I didn't see the solution posted anywhere I figured this was just as much of a good place as any: that list is missing one mission (mission 69) which is like Atom's mission except with Harley. I had to check one by one to find out if there was anything missing from the original list and turned out that mission was it. After completing it I finally got the trophy~.

• 7 months later...

This trophy is fucking stupid...

It's ruined my chances of getting the fastest completion.

I've done all these missions with JUST the touchscreen. I also did #69

The trophy didn't pop so I went back and got 3 stars on all of them and did them again without pause-buffering (for the harder missions) in case that voids the requirements, however it's still not popped and I doubt it ever will

Edited by Aela

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
Vita version hard?

Yes, this game is insanely hard. I think its truly more hard than all these games listed below:

Super Meatboy

Downwell

Maldita Castilla EX

Guitar Hero Van Halen

Crypt of The Necrodancer (probably)

Don't know if it's harder than The Wolfestein II. No idea.

There are some crazy fucking platinum trophies here and there, and those impossible ones like that two trolls games made by trolls:

Attacking Zegetta

Attacking Zegetta II

Literately, these devs are trolling the guys, you can talk to them via twitter. They will never reveal the authentic trophies descriptions.

But Injustice: Gods Among Us (PSVITA, PS3, PS4 EUR, PS4 USA-NA) is one of these crazy games that you MUST be an authentic master of the controls and the game in order to get the trophies.

There are easy trophies, hard trophies, glitched trophies and incredible grind-farming trophies (not hard, but too long, specially on PSVITA). But then they did that trophy called: Beat all the battles and some of them makes you beat 10 CPU opponents on maximum difficulty for example, and they decided to make this CPU really hard, insanely hard and it will read your movements always. So, as I said before, you must be a master of this gameplay and this game in order to get this platinum trophy.

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, this game is insanely hard. I think its truly more hard than all these games listed below:

Super Meatboy

Downwell

Maldita Castilla EX

Guitar Hero Van Halen

Crypt of The Necrodancer (probably)

But Injustice: Gods Among Us (PSVITA, PS3, PS4 EUR, PS4 USA-NA) is one of these crazy games that you MUST be an authentic master of the controls and the game in order to get the trophies.

There are easy trophies, hard trophies, glitched trophies and incredible grind-farming trophies (not hard, but too long, specially on PSVITA). But then they did that trophy called: Beat all the battles and some of them makes you beat 10 CPU opponents on maximum difficulty for example, and they decided to make this CPU really hard, insanely hard and it will read your movements always. So, as I said before, you must be a master of this gameplay and this game in order to get this platinum trophy.

Eh, not quite. You have not attained any of the platinums listed here. If you were to have even at least attempted them all, you would certainly know Injustice is not anywhere near as difficult as you're claiming it is in comparison

Injustice is one of the easier fighting game platinums that is <1% in platinum rarity. I've stacked this game 4 times, and I've completed The Max 31 times in total (trophy jobs). You only need to learn one combo with one character to beat The Max

Fighting game platinums such as USF4, P4A, UMvC3 and KoF13 blow Injustice out of the window in terms of difficulty. It took me the same time to platinum all 4 lists of Injustice as it took to platinum USF4, once. Injustice's only learning curve is learning Solomon Grundy's Pain Chain combo. The rarity for the Injustice platinums are incredibly inflated due to PS+ and major mainstream appeal due to being made by NetherRealm

Edited by Aela
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Having just gotten this today without any glitches, I'd like to clarify some stuff about this trophy.

1. It is possible that you have to do every minigame in one sitting, possibly due to the game not bothering to actually track the trophy on the save file proper, but just some temporary memory thing that wipes upon closing the game. I made sure to do this over the course of two days without ever closing the game and got this without a problem.

2. Getting three stars on the STAR Labs minigames is not necessary at all. I got three stars on maybe a tiny fraction of them and still got the trophy without any issue. I did get three stars on the last one I did, so that may be a thing, but I got it on my first go at that game, so I can't say for sure that this even was necessary to get the trophy.

3. I can confirm that Buried on Sunday counts towards the trophy in spite of the button mashing at the beginning as this is the last minigame I did for the trophy.

4. I cannot confirm if Catnip counts or not, but if so, then all you have to do is do the touch minigame that occurs after knocking out Catwoman's first health bar. I have made it that far, but have never managed to win the match (I am quite shit at fighters :p).

5. It should also be mentioned that for the Chapter 11 minigame as Wonder Woman, you do not have to do the button mashing sequence here, either. It will even count towards winning every Story minigame this way.

I hope this helps anyone going for this trophy. It's not hard by any means even if you're dogshit at fighters like I am and it's a sub-1%, so if you have this stuck on your profile anyway, you may as well go for it since you'll get a few other trophies along the way for the Story mode if you haven't already.