Has everyone found THEIR character yet?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I planned for Nightwing to be my main since before release and I'm sticking to that, I had a daily challenge to get a 5 win streak in player matches yesterday and got it no problem at all. xD My friend even played against me and was intimidated.. it's pretty much like shits gunna get real, real quick when I pick NW. xD

Edited by Yoda91192

Haven't played with everyone yet, but I started enjoying Flash a lot!! but then I discovered deathstroke and im liking him more and more, he feels a lot more smoother. I've only played with like 5 characters though so will see. I would love to master bane or joker though along with flash and catwoman.

I'd love to master Joker but compared to his MKvsDC counterpart, he just flat out sucks in Injustice.... imo of course.

Lex, Frost, Wonder Woman; for variety's sake I've started playing poor record players with worse characters to make it more interesting, and Lex is a top 5 character, Frost is on the borderline of top 10/top half, Wonder Woman is bottom 5 but not as bad as the worst characters (still serviceable). Of course if someone picks "hide cursor" I'll just murder them with Lex to spite them, assholes.

Im rather good with Batman. Ive tried other characters.. but i just cant seem to learn HUGE combos on my own. But if i see one on youtube and it gives commands i can pratice them pretty well. I really just need a list of BnB combos for everyone and then practice for hours on end.

I've never liked Catwoman as a character, yet she just happens to be the best character I'm good with. I practically breezed through my 10 ranked wins as her. I'd like to take on a new main soon and it may be Solomon Grundy. His chain grapple moves are sick as hell, especially the one where he starts calling out the days of the week.

Im rather good with Batman. Ive tried other characters.. but i just cant seem to learn HUGE combos on my own. But if i see one on youtube and it gives commands i can pratice them pretty well. I really just need a list of BnB combos for everyone and then practice for hours on end.

Try to go through each of his combos in the command list, check which ones will launch the opponent in the air, remember if it's possible to do a forward/back :cross: you can revert your combo from there into something else. Check which meter burns launches(Batman's air battarang does) that should make a nice custom combo :)

As for my own main I'm playing The Flash and Green Lantern. The Flash' down 1,2,3 is by far one of the best and most safe strings in the game and that is what I'm looking for in a character. Green Lantern i just love to play because of his potential and his awesome combos :)

Took Hawkgirl through her classic battle... and she might be added to my list of characters possibly... I found her moves to flow rather well too. She could be my fourth behind Doomsday, Ares and Catwoman.

Hawkgirl is easily the best character out of those 4 (Ares could develop a higher level game at some point, unclear), so there you go.

Hawkgirl is easily the best character out of those 4 (Ares could develop a higher level game at some point, unclear), so there you go.

Yeah I know, but I just enjoy using Doomsday as is... I like him as a character. Catwoman wasn't bad either, cause of how quick she can be and at times, getting a few hits combos done with her. As for Ares... I didn't mind him at all. But Doomsday for now, remains my favourite character regardless XD

For me it's hands down Green Arrow, I like his style, and his agility, he has a swift movement to his character, and his special is really neat, I found a method to make sure it works all the time too, so far haven't failed with it yet, on a side note I hope they have the 'Arrow' costume as DLC soon, since I didn't get my code, guess I wasn't quick enough to vite.