Rate the trophy difficulty...  

163 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_85.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 8.65

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not voting or anything I'm just here to say that once people find a few tricks n tips for the STAR labs and things like that the difficulty will go down :)

Still will be hard though!

A lot of the challenges are luck based/purely execution, suppose it's debatable how challenging luck is but several of the challenges are straight up impossible to 3 star 90% of the time and you have to retry until you get a luckier run.

A lot of the challenges are luck based/purely execution, suppose it's debatable how challenging luck is but several of the challenges are straight up impossible to 3 star 90% of the time and you have to retry until you get a luckier run.

IMO, the S.T.A.R. Labs aren't the problem. What makes this Platinum a straight up 10 is the Ultimate Battler trophy.

Edited by StaticContext
Just! :-P

IMO, the S.T.A.R. Labs aren't the problem. What makes this Platinum a straight up 10 is the Ultimate Battler trophy.

For me I'm rather excellent against fighting game comps so that's not too much of an issue, but I can't say I'm great at button mashing or jumping over boulders with bad hitboxes et cetera.

Ah but how good are you at Pong!? There's so much random shit (some of which is enjoyable) in the STARS missions; it's a potpourri of bullshit to get annoyed by.

I agree, I try, and try again for some of them, the latest one I have shot for was the one against catwoman, it's like once your about to get it when not getting hit, your about to pass then boom, you get hit, the boulders as well, it's so frustrating.

9-10 for sure. Currently 72% completion with battles, hoarder, lvl 100 and star labs left. I am level 51 lol. The challenge is in the time investment...my guess is 120 hours minimum. 20 mins a day from now until it's done. So close yet so far!

I was going to do Dark Souls next but will put that on the back burner for BioShock Infinite and Guacamelee on my Vita.

Edited by NEWBARNGAMING

7/10. Battler mode is a bit harder than SFxT Mission and easier than DOA5 Survival. Everything else is just grindy.

basicly i cannot work around the fact that you still need heavy skills to beat the last battles, even with cheesing as much as you can. If you look around on other games that has 8/10 for example Arkham City. I strolled through that game with no problem and i find this game a gazillion times harder than Arkham City.

I'm not sure how to rate this just yet. It's harder than MK9, yet surprisingly less time consuming thanks to the access card boosters. At the same time, I don't think Injustice is as hard for me as MK vs DC was, which I'd personally give an 8/10.

From reading the forum, I thought The Max mission was going to kill me but I did it on my 2nd try by going "Mace to Face" with Hawkgirl. That was pure luck I bet. Some of the Star Lab missions are kicking my butt though. The missions requiring a full life bar and dodging falling objects almost made me lose my patience today. Youtube has been a big help for some of the other missions though. I'd give Injustice maybe a 7 or 7.5 for now.