• 21-25 Hours
    • 26-35 Hours
    • 36-50 Hours
    • 51-75 Hours
    • 76-100 Hours
    • 100+ Hours

100%2B.JPG

Collected Estimated Platinum Length*

• Visit the Platinum Difficulty Thread for this game.

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards platinum.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving platinum.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.

Please feel free to elaborate on your own experiences by posting below.

*Collected time compiled using base average for each range (i.e. a vote for 0-5 hours = 2.5, 36-50=42.5, etc)

Edited by Viper

I think the grind is much less frustrating then MK9 though, because even though it's a grind you can do it with characters that you're comfortable with... Not that 24 hours with every character crap.

Not so sure how is the character mastery in MK9 is frustrating. It's not like you have to constantly play the game. And I guess leaving PS3 on while you sleep is really hard?

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Forgot to vote sooner, 51-75 is a fair estimate. And btw the person who put 26-35 is clearly a troll, while it is possible to do it in that timescale its heavily dependant on having the perfect setup for level 100 with other people, as well as doing everything else first try, that grind alone guarantees like 24hrs for the average person if you do the maths of XP per hour, then even if you do all the battles and star labs first try that's a few more hours, then there's the moves/interaction farming and 200 online matches. It's not a huge grind but it is enough to guarantee it will take a certain time because even if you were the fastest at everything you've still going loading screens/winning animations etc and that adds up because of how many different things you've gotta do.

• 3 months later...

I'm awful at fighting games, especially Netherrealms one [injustice, MK] but I found S.T.A.R.S. Lab missions to be quite easy to get 3 stars on all of them. That said, 100 hours+, the path to lvl 100 seems to be taking forever and the fact that you are restricted to area when it comes to online playing much like it happened with MK means that finding people to play with is twice a chore~.

• 5 years later...