Platinum possible for complete fighting noob?

Simple: No

Some stuff require advanced combos.

You talking about the 10x with every character? Yeah, that can be done in training mode at the Batman Cave Lagoon elevator transition. So not much skill required.

So for OP's question I say yes. You do have to grind though. Grind to lvl 100 and grind with someone on here for the 100 player wins (or do it alone and take forever).

EDIT: My answer is no however if you only own one controller. Because a lot of the trophies can be attained in local versus.

Edited by Komentra

Well there is no combo challenges like mk vs dc or any streetfighter game etc. But it will require massive skill(or massive cheesing) to beat the entire cast on one healthbar.

The online trophies are very easy in this game compared to Netherrealm's previous game mortal Kombat.

Getting 3 stars on all S.T.A.R lab missions is also pretty hard.

But if you keep practicing it should be doable.

While it may not be my place to say this since I'm not all that great when it comes to fighting games either... although I haven't really given them a chance to be honest.

I feel that just as someone above said it all comes to how long your willing to persevere and practice on the game, If your willing to learn all the combos and the moves required then you should be able to obtain the plat! :)

All the best to you if you do decide to try the game! (I'm thinking about playing it myself at some-point.)

• 2 years later...

It's a great feeling to succeed after numerous long and hard struggles inching closer to one's personal goal(s). Resigning, although tempting, becomes less likely with each challenge's success for a noob like me. The tougher the task, the more satisfying the win, the greater the drive to press forward. (P)

EDIT: Yes, I still consider myself a fighting noob and yes I earned the platinum.

Edited by GTsuperlicensed

• 4 years later...