Legendary skill shot (score 5000)

huntervenom

Any tips on getting this trophy? For me this is the most difficulty trophy because whatever I do I score less than 3000.

I've tried these tips from trophy guide with no success:

"One way is to combine the skill shots jump ball and combo shot. If you jump over a ball and make a combo shot afterwards this is almost a guaranteed 5000 points."

This way I could score about 2000 only.

"Another way is to hit the cue ball so that it keeps bouncing off the sides of the pool table and knocks a ball in. If you get about 4-5 sides hit in one shot and pocket a ball you will get the 5000 points."

Again I got about 2000 only.

"Also in Inferno Pool try to just wait until there are about 20 balls on the table and just hit a group of them as hard as you can. This way requires luck but you can pocket a lot of balls this way and is another easy way to get the 5000 points."

I tried this A LOT but no success.

Edited by huntervenom

If you're still having problems with this, here's a tip I found for all of the trick shots. Instead of trying to set yourself up for a perfect follow up shot, play in Inferno mode and if you see a decent easy combo you can make from a distance (or other trick shot if you're going for those) leave it and scratch. This'll allow you to place your ball at the easiest spot for you to make the jump shot from, transitioning it into a combo. You can also push a few balls in the way of where you're shooting from before sinking the cue ball. I believe each ball you jump adds points, and the greater the distance the more points, also.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...