No language selection?

YessMasster

Hi,

I just bought infamous for PS3 on PSN store and I have serious issue with the language of the game. I always play the games in english, but this one only wants to run in polish (my native language). Now, I usually find polish voice-overs to be not so good, so I'd much prefer the original language.

However, I cannot find the setting anywhere! I tried PSN store, only to find single download there. I tried pressing START in-game, but i can only switch subtitles on-and off, and I can do nothing to influence the language version of the game.

Is there any chance I can do something to switch to english?

I remember Infamous 2 starting in portuguese, and I could change right after the first cutscene. I'm not sure, but I think I had to download an english voice pack..... I think my Infamous 1 already started in english...

But you say there is not any language pack in the PS Store... that is weird...

Indeed, this is the store page for infamous:

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-pl/games/infamous/cid=EP9000-NPEA00257_00-GINFAMOUSX000002

no DLC are listed at all, so unless there is some other way of downloading the sound pack it is not available.

As for the cutscenes, I can go into menu right after i take control of Cole, but in menu all i could do when it comes to language was to switch subtitles on and off.

Change your PS3's system language to English. The game changes its language based on your console's settings, like Ratchet & Clank games.

I already have it in english (UK), and as of now i also tried switching to english (US), polish and german, but no matter what i do the game runs in polish. Unless I need to re-download the game.