Official inFamous 349 Shards Club

SpursNumber77

Anybody care to join the CLUB? I'm curious if there are a lot of people have the same problem as me? Maybe we can find a solution for it or something?

For me I finished the game with maybe 150 shards and then after running and pressing L3 I got around 343. After that I used a map to get the rest other 7 shards and after going through the map TWICE I ended up with 349 shards!!! and I don't even know from which island I'm missing this shard :confused:

Don't hesitate to Join the best inFamous club :cool:

Edited by SpursNumber77

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody care to join the CLUB? I'm curious if there are a lot of people have the same problem as me? Maybe we can find a solution for it or something?

For me I finished the game with maybe 150 shards and then after running and pressing L3 I got around 343. After that I used a map to get the rest other 7 shards and after going through the map TWICE I ended up with 349 shards!!! and I don't even know from which island I'm missing this shard :confused:

Don't hesitate to Join the best inFamous club :cool:

Try the huge slanted building in the Historic District where you fight kessler. The blue dot (blast shard) doesnt show till your near the top of the building. Could be the 1 your missing.

That's a good one.

There's also some shards really high up in the prison. I got all of these at the mission where you have to climb up there, so I can't know for certain, but it's plausible that one of them might be too high to show up on the minimap.

I also got to 349 and got stuck for a while, but found a shard right at the end of a path of broken pier supports in the water - I was missing it partly because the blue blob on the radar blended in with the background blue and partly because it was too far from the shore to show up on the radar when I was running down the middle of the road hammering R3. It's labour-intensive to run around the coastline of each island, but worth it if it gives you the last shard.

• 2 weeks later...
Yep, part of this club. The thing that sucks though is that I only need this blast shard in order to get a platinum trophy

I had the exact same problem but I missed this and Hard finish trophy so I did play again but this time I didn't collect a single shard until finish both side and story missions for the island and after that I made sure that When I go to the next island I have collected all shards in this island and it worked for me (Do not collect any shard, if u did by accident "happened with me for 2 or 3 shards" just mark the in ur map)

*signed* but only signed for about 1.5hours. It took me getting frustrated, written maps of my own, only to have the better half walk in and say "Did you check that last bridge yet?" Sure enough, there is one shard out on the broken bridge between Historic and Walton districts.

So if you missed that while fighting the giant robot, might want to cruise on back and make sure. Was high up, left side.

• 10 months later...

I got stuck in here for two weeks and scoured all the islands and used the map like 3 times. Turns out i was missing this blast shard which does not show up when you are on the ground level. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNgJYolEvdQ]YouTube - inFamous last blast shard[/ame] hopefully this will help out some of you as it did for me.

I was stuck in this club for about two days pulling my fucking hair out trying to find that last shard my advace is check the peers because i was 100% possitive i checked all of them and my last shard was on a peer so even if you think youve been there go there now im on easy/evil going for plat woot!

Signed. Been running around for about 4 hours and can't find the last shard!!!

Edit:

After searching for hours, I gave up. I signed on to this thread, and the next day, I played for less than 20 minutes and found 350!! It was an obvious one in Neon district next to a building.

This thread really is magical.

Good luck to all members that are still in the "Club"

Edited by Blood_Runs_Cold

I think my last one is right at the end of the long bridge at the very bottom of the map, but i can't seem to get out there....

Any tips?

Edit: I've only gone and found it. 2 Minutes after posting!!!!!

Wasn't even that one!!

Edited by Dino_Roar

I too get struck in 349 what a .. :D maybe later i will found this fuc* shard :whistle:

Lol this thread is magicial? :D Yesterday after 30 minutes i found last shard :D . (i dont have time to edit my post so i write it now :) ).

In my map there wasnt been one from yours in neon district

Edited by Senami