Have a nice Fall

saintdave

From what I remember most of the oportunities for this stunt fall during the story missions. However I do recall an Evil side mission in Warren where you have to destroy a Police Station. During this mission police spawn in three or fours on the roof, I'm just not sure if the building is high enough though.

I got mine last night in the mission with the cloaked satellite dishes.

On the second part of the mission, there's a roof with 3 guys. 2 with guns and 1 with a rocket launcher.

Managed to FINALLY get them all near the RL guy (after about 30+ tries) and got them off the edge.

Was my last Stunt too.

I got mine last night in the mission with the cloaked satellite dishes.

On the second part of the mission, there's a roof with 3 guys. 2 with guns and 1 with a rocket launcher.

Managed to FINALLY get them all near the RL guy (after about 30+ tries) and got them off the edge.

Was my last Stunt too.

Wow thats exactly what i did with about the same amount of tries lol. For some reason the guys with the machine guns kept on walking of the edge of the building before they got near the rocket launcher guy. Soooo annoying but got it eventually.

On Topic - to be honest its just gonna be luck if you happen to find three people on a rooftop at a time. If you find a side mission which spawns loads of enemies just keep dieing and restarting it till you get a good chance.

There's a video on youtube showing how to do this post game.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQqwRKfuvKM]YouTube - InFamous - Stunt (Have a Nice Fall) [End of Game][/ame]

I am pretty sure even if you have cleaned up the territory, the same enemy group will spawn.

There is a evil side mission called Night on the town or something along those lines and in the near end of the mission there is a checkpoint before a roof with 20 enemies or so great for xp and stunt farming

Note that you have to complete the first evil side mission in Warren to make the rest of the evil side missions including Night on the town to appear in Warren

That video is very helpful in terms of spawning a group of enemies at that area in Neon but I’m still struggling to get the stunt. One normally survives the fall, I have the 3rd upgrade for the shockwave so it’s getting annoying now!

Infact watching that video again the last one survives, yet he still gets the stunt?

I can't find a clear map of the game online, but there is a spot on the first island that is on top of a tall building (so they should die no problem) and has 3 enemies that will always spawn up there from my tests. I got the stunt up there earlier today.

i did it while playing good, but one of the evil side missions (in warren) had me following the white teleporter dudes and the last part had like 20 guys on the roof. very easy tto do it there. i farmed that part over and over for about 10,000 xp. run->jump->slam-> 100-ish xp -> grenade myself...rinse and repeat.

Thing is on good play through your shockwave upgrade makes them float in air and get more “air time” which as demonstrated in that video means the fall does take them down. The evil upgrade for the same move is different. I only need this and 1 other stunt to get the trophy.

Edit - Nevermind, finally did it and the one remaining stunt!

Edited by saintdave

i did it while playing good, but one of the evil side missions (in warren) had me following the white teleporter dudes and the last part had like 20 guys on the roof. very easy tto do it there. i farmed that part over and over for about 10,000 xp. run->jump->slam-> 100-ish xp -> grenade myself...rinse and repeat.

Which side mission was this? And is there a penalty for doing evil missions during a good run? Can you start an evil mission and then cancel it by doing the good one instead for the same area?

Which side mission was this? And is there a penalty for doing evil missions during a good run? Can you start an evil mission and then cancel it by doing the good one instead for the same area?

If you do a evil mission on a good run then you won't be able to get the trophy for upgrading all your good powers.

Side point - I think you could do an evil mission on a good run. You WOULD, however, probably need to run around and heal a lot more people to get your karma over the line.

I got this stunt on the roof of the warren police station, after restoring power. I found you can actually round the enemies up like cattle (to a degree) if you shoot near them.

Bunch them up into a corner and WHAM, stunt completed.

Edited by Skinfeld

Side point - I think you could do an evil mission on a good run. You WOULD, however, probably need to run around and heal a lot more people to get your karma over the line.

If you do an evil side mission then it would cancel out a good mission. If that happens then you can't buy the upgrade that requires you to have 15 good missions completed.

You can still reach max. hero rank, you just won't get the trophy for buying all the good upgrades.

Edited by Pirate

I found another easy way to get Have a Nice Fall.

During the mission "End of the Road" - 38

When you gotta destroy 3 turret guns, I notice that every roof has 3 enemies on them and the roofs are small so there pretty much always in a group. Make sure you shock them twice before you shockwave them. I hope this helps anyone who's made it this far and hasn't gotten the stunt completed.

• 2 years later...
I can't find a clear map of the game online, but there is a spot on the first island that is on top of a tall building (so they should die no problem) and has 3 enemies that will always spawn up there from my tests. I got the stunt up there earlier today.

guessing you mean the spot on the west side of the map. it is used in the other vid in the trophy guide.

sadly they wont respawn for me anymore. im on my second playthrough as evil- hard mode. just before i finished Kessler i went to have a look if they are still there (i didnt do any of the side missions). and they were.

gave it a try but the shield wasnt enough to keep me alive on hard. i died

so i went back when kessler was dead and set to easy mode, they were there but i only blew 2 of them of the roof. i let the third 1 shot me to death.

now they wont come back. i tried doing some side missions away from that spot, but nothing :(

I couldn't get this stunt in Neon on the rooftops, but I came across another spot to get Have a nice Fall which was real easy. In the story mission, Playing Hero (Warren) just after you get the Megawatt Hammer at the circuit, you jump to a ledge. Just beyond the ledge is a catwalk with 3 bad guys. Just wait or get them to walk to the far end of the catwalk, then drop down, herd them together and hammer them with the shockwave. I got the stunt on the first try.

EDIT: On my second playthrough, on one of the first missions called Mysterious Signals, when you are looking for the last of 3 dead drops, the roof has multiple reapers on it. I tried shockwaving them in one go, but was about to get killed, so I just spammed shockwave and took them all down, but it took at least 2 shockwaves to get the job done. I still got the Have A Nice Fall stunt on that, so as long as they all go down about the same time, you should get the stunt. It appears it does not have to be done all with one shockwave.

Edited by killgore7

• 1 month later...