|06-08-2009, 04:15 PM||#1|
inFamous Stunt List/Guide
Well i finally decided to make a complete guide about how/where to get all of inFAMOUS stunts.
* Crush- Kill an enemy by crushing them with an object. This stunt u unlock usually when an enemy is ducking behind a car or other big objects. Shockwave or blow up the object nearest him and you should get it. Since objects can be a bit unpredictable at times it make take sometime to get it.
* Sticky Bomb - Kill an enemy by fixing a sticky shock grenade to them. Straightforward. This one is easy to get. When you see an enemy aim just to the right of him when you throw your grenades at him. Stick the grenade to him and it will blow up, giving you the stunt. It might take some practice to get the aim right but there are plenty of enemies to try it on.
* Highfall - Kill an enemy by making them fall from a high place, usually over a ledge. Very easy to get. I found it easy to get in the Neon district (but any district will work). Simply shockwave an enemy off of a roof high enough to make him die when he hits the ground.
* Enviro Take Down - Kill an enemy with environmental explosion. When an enemy is taking cover behind a car or any other object that can blow up (i.e propane tank) simply blow it up to kill the enemy. There really isnt a certain SPOT to do this. Enemies usually take cover behind cars when your fighting them out on the roads.
* Melee Finisher - Kill an enemy with the last hit of 5 hit melee combo. Straightforward. I got mine in the historic district because the enemies there are tougher and can take more damage. But basically just do what the stunt says. Make sure you melee an enemy 5 times with the last one killing him.
* Air Strike - Kill an enemy with the Lightning Bolt move while Cole is in the air. This might take some practice. There are situations throughout the game where youll find yourself on a tall roof or anywhere really that your above an enemy. I softened up enemies first with a few lightning shots to lower their health first. Then just jump down, aim at an enemy and blast him with lightning quick before you hit the ground. Like i said it might take a few tries but youll get it eventually.
* Blast & Bolt - Kill an airborne enemy with the standard Lightning Bolt weapon. Once again i did this one with the good side shockwave. Shockwave any enemy from anywhere and blast him with lightning while he's hanging in the air until he's taken down. The good side shockwave makes this easier since they hang in the air longer but can be done with the evil side shockwave but you have to be quicker to hit them then.
* Flying Head Shot - Aim carefully, and take out an airborne enemy with a headshot. Yet another time i used the good side shockwave. Shockwave any enemy from any district and use precision to get a headshot while he is in the air. I did this stunt in neon because the enemies there are weaker.
* Flying Melee - Kill an airborne enemy with a melee attack. This stunt might take some time to get. What i did was trap an enemy between me and a wall or fence then melee him. Since the enemy cannot fly backwards because he hits the wall, one of your attacks will toss him into the air and since he can go anywhere the next attack will hit him while he is in the air.
* Unquenchable Thirst - Induction grind and transfer to 4 different grinds without touching anything else. There are plenty of spots to do this in throughout the city. I did mine on the powerlines in Warren along the little canal running through it. Just grind on one and do a little jump when you get to the end of the wire to land on the next one. Do it 3 more times and you got it. It might take a few tries if you go a different direction on your jump. If so just try again.
* Premature Detonation - Kill an enemy by making a bomb-equipped kamikaze enemy explode near them. There will be points ingame at which a kamikaze (the guys that blow themselves up trying to kill you) will be around other enemies. Just use lightning to blow him up around the other enemies and youll get this stunt. Its kind of random so keep your eyes open for it.
* Right Back At Ya - Use the Shockwave move to deflect a thrown grenade back at the enemy who threw it. Straightforward. This one can be a bit tough. there are 2 easy spots where there is a 100% chance of ppl throwing grenades at you. Fortunately they are both on Alden's Tower. When you get to that mission and u get bout 1/2 way up the tower yur gonna come to an area where 3 dustmen pop out of a container. Kill them however as you see fit. Then at the end of the path (near the elevator to bring zeke up) there is a grenade thrower. w8 til he chucks nades at you then shockwave away. if you kill him by this or at least blast em off the tower stunt is yurs. Other spot is on very top of tower where battle takes place. During the battle 3 nade throwers and i think 2 shotgun dustmen spawn in. Take down both shotgun guys right away and shockwave back nades to the throwers. i took down the fences around this area to make it a bit easier to hit the guys with the deflected nades.
* Air Sticky Bomb - Kill an airborne enemy by sticking a grenade to them. Shockwave any enemy into the air then stick a shock grenade to them. I found it easier to use the shockwave on the good side due to the fact that it holds the enemies in the air longer. Also i shockwaved a group in the air for more of a chance to get one with a grenade.
* Insult To Injury - Stick a grenade to an enemy, but then kill them with another weapon before it explodes. How i did this i stuck an enemy with a grenade then used precision to take him out. I did this in neon once again because the enemies there are weaker. I used precision because it slows time down so the grenade doesnt blow up as fast. Use precision to get a headshot and the stunt will be yours.
* Whack A Mole - Kill a Conduit with the Thunder Drop move. Straightforward. I got this on the side mission in the historic district where you are riding the bus to the hospital. Part of the way through you will see the big purple conduits in the middle of the road. Take them down with lightning bolt when they are in the middle of the street until they fall down. Then jump out of the bus and thunder drop it to kill it. There are other areas where you can get this stunt but this was the easiest for me.
* Suspended Sentence - Kill an airborne enemy with the Thunderstorm move. Right after you acquire this power youll have to go out and activate 3 above ground transformers. While at the transformers youll be rushed by a lot of enemies. Use and direct the Thunder Storm power to hit these groups of enemies. At some point during these attacks you will get your stunt. Another spot is when your helping john find and destroy the hidden satellites. Around each satellite there is also a lot of enemies. Thunder Storm them all.
* Up Close And Personal - Kill 5 Enemies back to back with just the melee. Don’t fire in-between. There are many spots in the game to get this but the one i got it on was at the beginning of the game where you and zeke try to get across the bridge before you meet moya. There will be a bunch of guards guarding the fenced in portion of the bridge. Go up to them and go crazy with melee and youll get this stunt.
* Crowd Control - Kill 5 Enemies at once. Like the title says. This is acomplished way easier when you get Thunder Storm. Easy to get on the same missions you get Suspended Sentence on. When a group of enemies rush at you use Thunder Storm on them. You might have to steer it a bit in order to get them all. While Thunder Storm is the easiest way to get this stunt it IS possible to get it using grenades. Wait until the enemy is bunched together and toss some grenades in at them.
* Splash And Crash - While in the air, Shock an enemy and then hit the same enemy with the Thunder Drop move. This stunt will require some practice. I got this stunt in Neon once again because the enemies are weaker. Get yourself to a tall building when the enemies are below you on the ground. Jump down at an enemy and use lightning bolt on them then thunder drop real quick on them. You dont have to land DIRECTLY on top of the shot enemy, just make sure the resulting shockwave hits him.
* Have A Nice Fall - Kill 3 enemies at once by making them fall from a high place. This stunt will require some practice as well. I got this stunt in Neon during the mission that you have to destroy the Reapers Tar injectors on the roofs of buildings. There will be a lot of enemies on these roofs. You need to wait until there is a group of enemies standing together in close proximity to each other then u need to shockwave the group off the roof. I used the shockwave on the good side because it throws enemies farther. There are other spots to accomplish this stunt but this was the easiest for me. Just make sure you get all 3 enemies with one shockwave.
* Ride The Lightning - Kill an enemy with Precision while rail grinding. Straightforward. How i got this stunt I went over to the elevated rail tracks and rode around until i spotted some enemies then i used precision to take them down. There are tons of spots to do this around all districts. As long as your grinding on anything (rail tracks, power lines) it counts.
Last edited by Vyrastas; 04-19-2011 at 02:18 AM. Reason: Replaced Old Broken Video with New Working Video
|06-08-2009, 09:00 PM||#3|
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Newcastle, England
Last edited by Tarixx; 06-08-2009 at 09:02 PM.
|06-08-2009, 09:03 PM||#4|
well i just figured that since we are having som many multiple posts about the same things over and over again that we should have one common thread for everything.
and lol sry bout the "official" thing. i meant complete. curse my large vocabulary.
[Edit by FQ ~ Signature removed. Warning Sent. dd-mmm-yyyy]
|06-08-2009, 10:11 PM||#5|
Join Date: Jul 2008
I have a couple of alternate ways to get some of these.
Unquenchable Thirst - You can get this by grinding on each of the four train tracks around the city. Start on either the left or right side, and jump to each other rail (using hover to make the longer jump between the tracks). Just watch out for trains.
Flying Melee - Melee an enemy that is close to the edge of a building, and keep hammering on square to hit him as he goes over the side.
Up Close and Personal - After you first encounter the crab-garbage-enemies, go to the left of the bridge between the Warren and the Neon to the far side of the prison. A group of five of the crab things will come at you. If you hit square at the right time, you can kill all five with one hit. This method can also work for Crowd Control.
|06-09-2009, 05:52 AM||#9|
Join Date: May 2009
Location: HOUSTON, TX