Blast Shards and Dead Drops Maps

BuLlEtPrOoFzOrRo

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok here is a link to a map that is complete and doesnt miss any of the shards and i got all of my shards from this map and the other map at wiki cheats sucks misses 8 shards (i dont take credit for this i just found this) hope it helps: http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/4425/shardsmap.png

I've counted the dots on the map you provided:

Neon 147

Warren 136

Historic 66

It totals 349 so you're still missing one. From what I've been reading it seems like you have an extra in the warren. So you're actually missing two from (I think) the Historic District.

Neon 147

Warren 136

Historic 66

It totals 349 so you're still missing one. From what I've been reading it seems like you have an extra in the warren. So you're actually missing two from (I think) the Historic District.

i dont think so and if its like that 2 doesnt really matter the other maps miss at least 10 shards and as i said i collected all of my shards by this map and i didnt see any missin ones

i dont think so and if its like that 2 doesnt really matter the other maps miss at least 10 shards and as i said i collected all of my shards by this map and i didnt see any missin ones

I'm not saying it's a bad map by any stretch, I'm just stating that it does have an extra in the warren and missing two in the historic. Pinging the map will allow you to very easily pick up more so it's almost guaranteed that you'll find those extra 2 just from following the guide.

Neon 147

Warren 136

Historic 66

I'm not saying it's a bad map by any stretch, I'm just stating that it does have an extra in the warren and missing two in the historic. Pinging the map will allow you to very easily pick up more so it's almost guaranteed that you'll find those extra 2 just from following the guide.

i will check this and report it back and correct it gimme some time

Just found my last shard in Neon thanks to this map and confirm the following:

Neon: 147

Warren: 135

Historic: 68

So for people following this map (which is one of the cleaner ones I've come acrossed) then be aware that Warren has an extra dot, and that Historic is missing two. Though like the OP you'll find them all no problem using this map as long as you don't take it for granted and spam L3 like you would without one.

Just found my last shard in Neon thanks to this map and confirm the following:

Neon: 147

Warren: 135

Historic: 68

So for people following this map (which is one of the cleaner ones I've come acrossed) then be aware that Warren has an extra dot, and that Historic is missing two. Though like the OP you'll find them all no problem using this map as long as you don't take it for granted and spam L3 like you would without one.

happy for u that u found ur shard i actually found the missin and extra ones and i will update the map tommorow but even the map right now is the best there is on the net

ok here is a link to a map that is complete and doesnt miss any of the shards and i got all of my shards from this map and the other map at wiki cheats sucks misses 8 shards (i dont take credit for this i just found this) hope it helps: http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/4425/shardsmap.png

Wow! This is actually really good thanks bro!

ok checked the map entirely there is one extra in warren and that wont hurt anyoone its not just there. but there are two missin in historic and if u follow this map and keep pingin u will get those 2 but they are only 2 shards o the islands that need a heads up. one on the northeast of neon (i think every body knows for now) and one on the top of the building at the crash sight.the problem is that u cant ping it from the ground u have to go up there and thats it hope this help those who need it

cheers

Are there any on the missions?

Like when you go trough the quarantine and go under the bridge or something else where you cant get back again?

yeah there is only one in the mission that u said and thats beacause its the first one u collect but after that no all of them are in the city and the one that u get in that mission counts and u dont need to get it again(its the in the southern part of just if u want to know)

Hi there.

I was stuck to 349 with my hero so i restarted the game as infamous with this map this is the same map as above that was corrected. (2 more in historic and 1 less in the warren) total 350.

I checked them all and just got this f***** trophy.

Enjoy. (credit goes to the creator, aka not me!...)

Edited by m3rguez0o

yeah there is only one in the mission that u said and thats beacause its the first one u collect but after that no all of them are in the city and the one that u get in that mission counts and u dont need to get it again(its the in the southern part of just if u want to know)

actually if you try hard enough you can get all the way to the other end of stampton bridge. if you jump and glide around the left side of the first gate you can glitch thru the opening and u have to keep jumping or it will try to pull you back thru the gate...so just keep jumping toward the beginning of the game and when you come to a fence u just keep jumpin on the left side of the fence between the big crates and the device that was formerly used to open the gate. u will glitch thru the gate and i think u have to do it once more...but yea i just went all the way back and then glitched out the side of the fence trying to get anywhere else i could...fell in water and died though

Edited by Dirty Deagle Meat

actually if you try hard enough you can get all the way to the other end of stampton bridge. if you jump and glide around the left side of the first gate you can glitch thru the opening and u have to keep jumping or it will try to pull you back thru the gate...so just keep jumping toward the beginning of the game and when you come to a fence u just keep jumpin on the left side of the fence between the big crates and the device that was formerly used to open the gate. u will glitch thru the gate and i think u have to do it once more...but yea i just went all the way back and then glitched out the side of the fence trying to get anywhere else i could...fell in water and died though

Lol. I figured that out too. I actually got to the end but ended up dying trying to get further.

Hi there.

I was stuck to 349 with my hero so i restarted the game as infamous with this map this is the same map as above that was corrected. (2 more in historic and 1 less in the warren) total 350.

I checked them all and just got this f***** trophy.

Enjoy. (credit goes to the creator, aka not me!...)

thank u for editing the map just updated the main link to it

Would it be possible for you to add the dead drops to that map (in yellow or red to distinguish between the two), or would that clutter your map up too much?

i can make another one or add it to this but if i add it to this i think it would get too messy but i can do it if u want to

i can make another one or add it to this but if i add it to this i think it would get too messy but i can do it if u want to

If you think it'll be too much clutter, then could you make a second map for the dead drops?

Edit: By the way, I'm going to adjust your first post to display the map and then sticky this.