XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 03-21-2014, 05:17 PM   #1
CreativeRhino

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Gold   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Word of Mouth - Silver   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   2,500 Posts   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Question Someone Your Own Size?

Quote:
Someone Your Own Size
Rescue 10 escaped conduits from angry mobs

This trophy is extremely easy to acquire. During your play through simply rescue 10 escaped conduits and you will get the trophy. The escaped conduits show up as a little blue fists on your mini-map.
Anybody came across these yet. It says in the guide that they're extremely easy to acquire?

I'm on my good save and haven't came across any yet. Do they pop up later in the story or on the second island? I'm only a few missions in, but I've managed to get a lot of the other side activity trophies, just no sign of these missions.

2014 Platinum Goal: 26/50 THL 6: 12/25
Maintained Thread(s): EU PSN Store Update Thread | PST Gaming Competitions

@WhatRhinoSaid
Thinking of joining the site? Sign up here

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
CreativeRhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 06:56 PM   #2
Pa T

Nothing on the first side, few minutes in on the other side and i had one pop up. Blue fist icon on the map, all you have to do is just press

Pa T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 09:32 PM   #3
kane292

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeRhino View Post
Anybody came across these yet. It says in the guide that they're extremely easy to acquire?

I'm on my good save and haven't came across any yet. Do they pop up later in the story or on the second island? I'm only a few missions in, but I've managed to get a lot of the other side activity trophies, just no sign of these missions.
Same here
I finished the game on good
But I didn't came across any of those missions?

kane292 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 01:03 AM   #4
White-Wolf

Awards Showcase Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   2,500 Posts   Gold Submission   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeRhino View Post

You will find a person surrounded by mobs kicking him and yelling marked as a blue fist, which can be found in the south island. Just go to the person in the ground and press triangle. You'll find many of those guys there.
White-Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 09:00 AM   #5
MAN3282

I did more than 10 but nothing, I think it glitched for me!!
Old 03-22-2014, 10:28 AM   #6
MAN3282

Well, I did extra 10 more and I got it!!
Old 03-22-2014, 10:30 AM   #7
Prelude2disastr

Send a message via MSN to Prelude2disastr

This is one of the activities only found on the second island. As you explore, the symbol from the trophy tile will appear randomly on your mini map. Just attend, rescue (Triangle) the guy in the vest getting beaten up.

Not saying I could do a better job, but the trophy roadmap is kinda lazy with information content. Loads of them say 'must be post game' when you can get them in the first hour of play too.
Old 03-22-2014, 11:53 AM   #8
CreativeRhino

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Gold   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Word of Mouth - Silver   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   2,500 Posts   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pa T View Post
Nothing on the first side, few minutes in on the other side and i had one pop up. Blue fist icon on the map, all you have to do is just press
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prelude2disastr View Post
This is one of the activities only found on the second island. As you explore, the symbol from the trophy tile will appear randomly on your mini map. Just attend, rescue (Triangle) the guy in the vest getting beaten up.

Not saying I could do a better job, but the trophy roadmap is kinda lazy with information content. Loads of them say 'must be post game' when you can get them in the first hour of play too.
Ah thanks guys! I had an inkling that would be the case. Just thought I'd clear things up before I went to the second island. It should be added to the guide to avoid confusion.

2014 Platinum Goal: 26/50 THL 6: 12/25
Maintained Thread(s): EU PSN Store Update Thread | PST Gaming Competitions

@WhatRhinoSaid
Thinking of joining the site? Sign up here

CreativeRhino is offline   Reply With Quote