Someone Your Own Size?

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/1936/045.jpgSomeone Your Own Sizehttp://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/images/smilies/trophy_bronze.png

Rescue 10 escaped conduits from angry mobs

This trophy is extremely easy to acquire. During your play through simply rescue 10 escaped conduits and you will get the trophy. The escaped conduits show up as a little blue fists on your mini-map.

Anybody came across these yet. It says in the guide that they're extremely easy to acquire?

I'm on my good save and haven't came across any yet. Do they pop up later in the story or on the second island? I'm only a few missions in, but I've managed to get a lot of the other side activity trophies, just no sign of these missions.

Anybody came across these yet. It says in the guide that they're extremely easy to acquire?

I'm on my good save and haven't came across any yet. Do they pop up later in the story or on the second island? I'm only a few missions in, but I've managed to get a lot of the other side activity trophies, just no sign of these missions.

Same here

I finished the game on good

But I didn't came across any of those missions?

You will find a person surrounded by mobs kicking him and yelling marked as a blue fist, which can be found in the south island. Just go to the person in the ground and press triangle. You'll find many of those guys there.

This is one of the activities only found on the second island. As you explore, the symbol from the trophy tile will appear randomly on your mini map. Just attend, rescue (Triangle) the guy in the vest getting beaten up.

Not saying I could do a better job, but the trophy roadmap is kinda lazy with information content. Loads of them say 'must be post game' when you can get them in the first hour of play too.

Nothing on the first side, few minutes in on the other side and i had one pop up. Blue fist icon on the map, all you have to do is just press:triangle:

This is one of the activities only found on the second island. As you explore, the symbol from the trophy tile will appear randomly on your mini map. Just attend, rescue (Triangle) the guy in the vest getting beaten up.

Not saying I could do a better job, but the trophy roadmap is kinda lazy with information content. Loads of them say 'must be post game' when you can get them in the first hour of play too.

Ah thanks guys! I had an inkling that would be the case. Just thought I'd clear things up before I went to the second island. It should be added to the guide to avoid confusion.