Cole's legacy

W3X

Unfortunately mate I havent put it on yet. I got the standard copy & cancelled my Sp.Ed as I found out about the patch with the content. Not sure where it could be? Maybe have a look in the notification bar on the PS4 front end & see if its installed or if you have to reinstall once its downloaded? Sorry mate just guessing thats all.

No, no sorry the update when you load up the game first time apparently has 19 extra missions, 5hrs gameplay & the DLCs with it?

I cant confirm this as its only going off what I have read, but I cancelled my Sp.Ed preorder & got the standard to avoid paying for extra content that the patch gives you for nothing.

Hope this clears it up.

InFamous: Second Son day one patch includes free Paper Trail missions, 'bug fixes' - inFamous: Second Son for PS4 News

Infamous: Second Son day-one patch includes free "six weeks" of additional episodic content - GameSpot

I was wondering same thing yesterday, but got email with code to redeem Cole's Legacy, so I would contact whoever you bought game from and ask them for it... I bought the $80 version in fancy box, in case that matters...

Where did you pre order from? Mine won't get to me till Monday & I pre ordered from futureshop. I messages someone that ordered from same store with the limited edition to see if they got Coles legacy.

Where did you pre order from? Mine won't get to me till Monday & I pre ordered from futureshop. I messages someone that ordered from same store with the limited edition to see if they got Coles legacy.

Best Buy, but I am in US, so doubt that will help you much. Sorry!

I got the limited edition and entered the code. Then installed the patch.

You can't access the missions until about an hour or two into the game. Right after you make your first Banner you'll be able to explore freely and do the missions.

As for the missions themselves. They aren't anything special. I liked the extra back story but there aren't any crazy revelations or anything. The Jacket is cool, but looks kinda out of place on Delsin.

Considering the Limited and Standard editions are the same price, you might as well grab a Limited edition so you can get Cole's Legacy. I definitely wouldn't pay for it, but for a free mission, it's alright.

Unfortunately mate I havent put it on yet. I got the standard copy & cancelled my Sp.Ed as I found out about the patch with the content. Not sure where it could be? Maybe have a look in the notification bar on the PS4 front end & see if its installed or if you have to reinstall once its downloaded? Sorry mate just guessing thats all.

Unfortunate that you canceled your sp ed bc the patch only adds it to the game. You still have to put the code in that comes with the Limited Edtion and Collectors Edtion to unlock the missions so you screwed yourself

Unfortunate that you canceled your sp ed bc the patch only adds it to the game. You still have to put the code in that comes with the Limited Edtion and Collectors Edtion to unlock the missions so you screwed yourself

im fairly certain he ment the collectors edition cause pre ordering the regular bumps it up to limited automatically and free

im fairly certain he ment the collectors edition cause pre ordering the regular bumps it up to limited automatically and free

More places then North America Bud. Everywhere else only got Coles Legacy in Collectors Edition bc there was only that and regular, no limited