inFAMOUS Paper Trail

Kahsay

Just watched this video on IGN. Sucker punch just released a metagame for infamous second son and they will continue unlocking new "missions" for you to do untill the release date! You get Karma for each one you accomplish, so far it's only been creating an account and finishing a quiz.

You will be able to connect your paper trail account with your psn account and use the karma ingame for whatever you can spend it on, guessing power upgrades? But it doesn't say whether it is good or bad, I'm guessing it will switch over to whatever choices you make.

Can't Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:applause::dance::D

http://infamouspapertrail.com/about?locale=en

Edited by Kahsay

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i try to register there is no option for uk so i guess this is only a US promotion then :(

Unlikely as there was a flyer about it in the UK collectors edition unboxing I saw. When I signed up I just put in US as my address and at this point haven't had any issues.

Took the Conduit+ Sensory Test yesterday and got a 82% doing the online test. Got my at home test kit today took the test with the test kit and got an 82% again lol.

The test results said: You have a 82% probability of conduitism. And my type was: Pressurized Water

Although we can’t determine the precise composition of your genetic makeup without the benefit of a full medical screening, your test results have yielded some fascinating results.

Pressurized Water Conduits are capable of drawing strength from hydrants, pipes, and hoses before ejecting them with great speed and force. Pressurized Water Conduits can eject water with sufficient force to pierce concrete or quell riots with non-lethal force. These Conduits may also be capable of organically filtering water.

Anybody get anything different? If your wondering what the at home test kit included it has:

Three aroma swatch cards, individually wrapped - labeled 1, 2, and 3.

Three ocular stimulation cards - labeled 4, 5, and 6.

Two CRL postcards

One get tested sticker

One BioFrame Diagnostics pamphlet

Took the Conduit+ Sensory Test yesterday and got a 82% doing the online test. Got my at home test kit today took the test with the test kit and got an 82% again lol.

The test results said: You have a 82% probability of conduitism. And my type was: Pressurized Water

Although we can’t determine the precise composition of your genetic makeup without the benefit of a full medical screening, your test results have yielded some fascinating results.

Pressurized Water Conduits are capable of drawing strength from hydrants, pipes, and hoses before ejecting them with great speed and force. Pressurized Water Conduits can eject water with sufficient force to pierce concrete or quell riots with non-lethal force. These Conduits may also be capable of organically filtering water.

Anybody get anything different? If your wondering what the at home test kit included it has:

Three aroma swatch cards, individually wrapped - labeled 1, 2, and 3.

Three ocular stimulation cards - labeled 4, 5, and 6.

Two CRL postcards

One get tested sticker

One BioFrame Diagnostics pamphlet

I would've LOVED one of those kits. Saw the pictures online and they would've been nice for my collection.

Anyways, here are my results;

You have a 95% probability of conduitism.

Type: SMOKE

Smoke conduits may develop the ability to control smoke, ash, coal and/or fire elements. Smoke Conduits can expel and concentrate these materials, or even briefly assume the properties of smoke itself. This form of Conduitism can draw particulate matter out of the air, alleviating heavy air pollution and potentially reversing greenhouse effects and damage to the ozone.

I actually found this quiz to be quite interesting. I'll make my wife take it as well before her first playthrough.

Results:

You have a 95% probability of conduitism. Type: Concrete

Concrete Conduitism allows subjects to absorb, project, and manipulate concrete at will. Some Concrete Conduits can also send tremors through hardened concrete. This ability is ideal for urban renewal and retrofitting foundations damaged by seismic activity.

Results:

You have a 95% probability of conduitism. Type: Concrete

Concrete Conduitism allows subjects to absorb, project, and manipulate concrete at will. Some Concrete Conduits can also send tremors through hardened concrete. This ability is ideal for urban renewal and retrofitting foundations damaged by seismic activity.

Got the same only that I was 91%

Turns out papertrails are connected to sidemissions with a paper conduit, and you can connect your account after finishing part INGAME. I can't connect though I think i have to wait untill 21st :(

Edited by Kahsay

i can do it being from mexico, which is cool :)

YOU ANSWERED

9/10

OUT OF 10 CORRECTLY.

We hope this quiz has illuminated the incredible potential conduits represent. Knowledge is power, for conduits and normals alike, and ignorance can ruin lives.

:applause::applause::applause:

Conduit+ Early Detection Test Results

You have a

81%

probability of conduitism.

Type :

CONCRETE

Here is your unique Conduit Print that has been generated from your test answers.

You have a 93% probability of conduitism. Type: Pressurized Water

Anyone know how you link the account, I've signed in with the same FB acc I use for my PSN anyways.

Or do u reckon it'll be a option on the menus of the actual game, like log into your account through that.

How does the KARMA I’ve earned in Paper Trail show up in inFAMOUS Second Son?

To unlock your earned Paper Trail KARMA on inFAMOUS Second Son, you must link your Paper Trail account with your PlayStation® Network ID, and have an official copy of inFAMOUS Second Son.

http://infamouspapertrail.com/whatiskarma?locale=en

Edited by GHO5T

Anyone know how you link the account, I've signed in with the same FB acc I use for my PSN anyways.

Or do u reckon it'll be a option on the menus of the actual game, like log into your account through that.

Already wrote this earlier. The only way i've seen a way to connect so far is ingame through a special side mission, but it won't let me connect to papertrails problaly because the game isn't "officially" released yet. You might be able to connect through the site and the game on the 21st

You have a

94%

probability of conduitism.

Type :

Smoke

Smoke conduits may develop the ability to control smoke, ash, coal and/or fire elements. Smoke Conduits can expel and concentrate these materials, or even briefly assume the properties of smoke itself. This form of Conduitism can draw particulate matter out of the air, alleviating heavy air pollution and potentially reversing greenhouse effects and damage to the ozone.

You have a 81% probability of conduitism.

Type : MASONRY

Masonry Conduits can absorb and manipulate bricks and mortar. They can quickly erect barriers or small brick structures from debris, and sculpt existing brick structures into impressive shapes. This ability is useful for developing cheap, durable housing in underdeveloped areas.

You have a 95% probability of conduitism.

Type : SMOKE

Just signed up and did both currently-available activities.

I got 9/10 in the conduit awareness quiz, while my Conduit+ test result was 91% and concrete. My guess is that it stems from my love of the supernatural combined with my entire life (so far) having been lived in an urban environment.

Edited by yellowmage

Thats what i tried to do i entered my gaming facebook acount, but when it asked me for what region i am from there is no option for europe or uk, such a retarded site when they advertise in the uk version of the game too.