XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 03-18-2014, 09:08 PM   #11
Kahsay

Turns out papertrails are connected to sidemissions with a paper conduit, and you can connect your account after finishing part INGAME. I can't connect though I think i have to wait untill 21st

Thanks to Startrooper for Sig and Avi!

Last edited by Kahsay; 03-18-2014 at 09:10 PM.
Kahsay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 09:59 PM   #12
DonChipotle

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

i can do it being from mexico, which is cool

YOU ANSWERED

9/10
OUT OF 10 CORRECTLY.

We hope this quiz has illuminated the incredible potential conduits represent. Knowledge is power, for conduits and normals alike, and ignorance can ruin lives.

Conduit+ Early Detection Test Results
You have a
81%
probability of conduitism.
Type :
CONCRETE

Here is your unique Conduit Print that has been generated from your test answers.

Although we canít determine the precise composition of your genetic makeup without the benefit of a full medical screening, your test results have yielded some fascinating results.

Concrete Conduitism allows subjects to absorb, project, and manipulate concrete at will. Some Concrete Conduits can also send tremors through hardened concrete. This ability is ideal for urban renewal and retrofitting foundations damaged by seismic activity.

I do not accept blank FR
DonChipotle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 11:26 PM   #13
AZDMB

You have a 93% probability of conduitism. Type: Pressurized Water

Although we canít determine the precise composition of your genetic makeup without the benefit of a full medical screening, your test results have yielded some fascinating results.

Pressurized Water Conduits are capable of drawing strength from hydrants, pipes, and hoses before ejecting them with great speed and force. Pressurized Water Conduits can eject water with sufficient force to pierce concrete or quell riots with non-lethal force. These Conduits may also be capable of organically filtering water.
AZDMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 11:43 PM   #14
BaSHee26

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Anyone know how you link the account, I've signed in with the same FB acc I use for my PSN anyways.
Or do u reckon it'll be a option on the menus of the actual game, like log into your account through that.
Old 03-18-2014, 11:50 PM   #15
GHO5T

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaSHee26 View Post
Anyone know how you link the account, I've signed in with the same FB acc I use for my PSN anyways.
Or do u reckon it'll be a option on the menus of the actual game, like log into your account through that.
How does the KARMA I’ve earned in Paper Trail show up in inFAMOUS Second Son?

To unlock your earned Paper Trail KARMA on inFAMOUS Second Son, you must link your Paper Trail account with your PlayStationģ Network ID, and have an official copy of inFAMOUS Second Son.

http://infamouspapertrail.com/whatiskarma?locale=en

Last edited by GHO5T; 03-18-2014 at 11:52 PM.
GHO5T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 12:52 AM   #16
Kahsay

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaSHee26 View Post
Already wrote this earlier. The only way i've seen a way to connect so far is ingame through a special side mission, but it won't let me connect to papertrails problaly because the game isn't "officially" released yet. You might be able to connect through the site and the game on the 21st

Thanks to Startrooper for Sig and Avi!
Kahsay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 06:32 AM   #17
THUGGEDOUT1

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

You have a
94%
probability of conduitism.
Type :
Smoke

Although we can’t determine the precise composition of your genetic makeup without the benefit of a full medical screening, your test results have yielded some fascinating results.

Smoke conduits may develop the ability to control smoke, ash, coal and/or fire elements. Smoke Conduits can expel and concentrate these materials, or even briefly assume the properties of smoke itself. This form of Conduitism can draw particulate matter out of the air, alleviating heavy air pollution and potentially reversing greenhouse effects and damage to the ozone.

THUGGEDOUT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 03:21 PM   #18
QLindsay

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

You have a 81% probability of conduitism.
Type : MASONRY

Although we can’t determine the precise composition of your genetic makeup without the benefit of a full medical screening, your test results have yielded some fascinating results.

Masonry Conduits can absorb and manipulate bricks and mortar. They can quickly erect barriers or small brick structures from debris, and sculpt existing brick structures into impressive shapes. This ability is useful for developing cheap, durable housing in underdeveloped areas.

Sig & Avatar by Haptism
QLindsay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 09:20 PM   #19
Handz19

Send a message via MSN to Handz19

You have a 95% probability of conduitism.
Type : SMOKE

Smoke conduits may develop the ability to control smoke, ash, coal and/or fire elements. Smoke Conduits can expel and concentrate these materials, or even briefly assume the properties of smoke itself. This form of Conduitism can draw particulate matter out of the air, alleviating heavy air pollution and potentially reversing greenhouse effects and damage to the ozone.

Handz19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 02:26 AM   #20
yellowmage

Just signed up and did both currently-available activities.

I got 9/10 in the conduit awareness quiz, while my Conduit+ test result was 91% and concrete. My guess is that it stems from my love of the supernatural combined with my entire life (so far) having been lived in an urban environment.

Last edited by yellowmage; 03-21-2014 at 02:28 AM.
yellowmage is offline   Reply With Quote