inFamous: Festival of Blood

Is 100% Possible For This Game?

Gkhannn

I finished the story and every collectible staff in short time but I cant connect to the UGC server anymore. I played 3 UGC missions right after finishing the story, then I lost connection to servers and still it wont fixed. Is there a way to fix this or just I need to wait for it to fix itself?

Sony servers are down for the moment so won't be able to until they are back online.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I know this is several months later, but servers are definitely working without difficulty now. Was glad to finish this and 100% it.

I have been for the last 2 days trying to connect but it was impossible. Online menu shows ok but the game doesn't connect to servers. And there is no manteinance programmed at PSN.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I presumed you are talking to me so ok :) I just hope I can access the UGC missions :)

Edit: I typed in 'trophy help' and play virtually every mission I feel like clicking (none of the mission have the 'based on' on it)...after that the UGC trophy just pop. I played 20 different missions from different users because I'm not sure can you play the same mission to count as 20.

Edited by Shanarai

• 4 months later...
I presumed you are talking to me so ok :) I just hope I can access the UGC missions :)

Edit: I typed in 'trophy help' and play virtually every mission I feel like clicking (none of the mission have the 'based on' on it)...after that the UGC trophy just pop. I played 20 different missions from different users because I'm not sure can you play the same mission to count as 20.

Is 100% of trophies still available in the game?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...