inFamous: Festival of Blood

UGC not unlocking?

hakan42

Hi,

I just finished the main story and did the jar collection flight. I can't play any UGCs though, everytime I try the "connect to ugc server" option from the pause menu, I get one window telling me how cool UGCs are, and immediately after another one telling that UGCs are offline and that I can review the terms of service in the pause window.

Did this happen to anyone else? And if so, how did you solve it?

Yes, I am connected.

For the second part with the EULA, I believe I did so, but that part was very late at night and I am not fully sure anymore... is there any place whete I can verifu that setting and re-agree if I did not already do so?

Hi,

I just finished the main story and did the jar collection flight. I can't play any UGCs though, everytime I try the "connect to ugc server" option from the pause menu, I get one window telling me how cool UGCs are, and immediately after another one telling that UGCs are offline and that I can review the terms of service in the pause window.

Did this happen to anyone else? And if so, how did you solve it?

Pretty sure you answered your own question, no? Check the pause menu. ToS/EULA is the same concept....interweb rules

duh... do you see me facepalming? Next time, I'll read what I just wrote before posting :)

Pretty sure you answered your own question, no? Check the pause menu. ToS/EULA is the same concept....interweb rules

O.k., used the "view eula" thingy on the pause menu as well, did not help. Also, there is only the "ok" button at the end of the eula, but nothing like "accept".

I just collected all teachings, so next thing I'll try will be generating some local missions and "play" them. And if this does not help, delete all game data and restart playing until ge ugc choice pops up again.... I want that 100%, darnit :)

And if this does not help, delete all game data and restart playing until ge ugc choice pops up again.... I want that 100%, darnit :)

Damn, even deleting the complete game data and replaying it till the end did not work. And this time, I am a hundred percent sure that I accepted the suckerpunch eula when it popped up...

Last thing I'll try will be making 20 copies of my local assassination ugc, and if that won't give me any power upgrades then it'll be back to the trashbin with FoB :mad:

Edited by ShadowAFC
Merge

Use the edit button :p

When you turn the game on, does it say "UGC online" towards the top of the screen?

Bah ;)

No, I don't get that "UGC Online". If I select the "connect to ugc server" from the pause menu, a popup comes telling that "ugc online", immediately closing and being replaced with the popup for "ugc offline", giving me the blurb about the eula... Strange thing is, I can play stuff like the Space Marine missions or the UGC from infamous 2 perfectly well, so I'm pretty sure that my box can access the internet :think:

I can play the UGC games but when am I able to create my own? :confused: I can't even locate the creator...

Also, when are you able to search? I see people saying "just search for Assassination missions" but I don't have that option. So now I'm stuck slogging through some frankly horrible user-created missions... *sigh*

Also, when are you able to search? I see people saying "just search for Assassination missions" but I don't have that option. So now I'm stuck slogging through some frankly horrible user-created missions... *sigh*

If you select the UGC from the pause menu there's a search option in there. If you search for "fast" or "trophy" a ton of 1 second missions will pop up

If you select the UGC from the pause menu there's a search option in there. If you search for "fast" or "trophy" a ton of 1 second missions will pop up

tnx for that tip. searched for trophy and found one that linked to 20 1sec levels and had the ugc trophy pop in like 5 minutes.

for whatever reason, yesterday night my ps3 was suddenly able to "see" the ugc server. Still, most of the missions I tried gave me an error message

'Sorry, mission file could not be loaded'

But in the end, I managed to load enough of the "play.scare." missions to get my missing two trophies :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...