inFamous: Festival of Blood

Trophy Difficulty Rating

Rate the trophy difficulty  

313 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/funkyweed/Difficulty%20Threads/trophy_20.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 2.2

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Tuffinz

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theres no difficulty setting but the game play isnt difficult at all im surprised tho, the damage u take reminds me of the hard difficulty on infamous 2 if u get swamped by enemies ull take a beating quick so stay out of large battles with enhanced enemies, other then that this is a very easy 100% in less then 5hrs max im about to fight the boss the jars are easy if if u wait till u get the first 5 teachings for the enhanced vampire ability that lets u press R2 to scan areas the gliphs will show for the final 5 teachings and the jars will be shown as well very easy 10 teachings and 100 jars.. not hard at all

I gave it a 3. I was about to give it 2/10, but I haven't played an inFamous game since getting platinum on inFamous 2, so I was really rusty and died a lot in the begining. I got all of the trophies with very little effort, easy to 100% the game. Took me 2-4 hours to 100% the game.

I'm giving the game a 2.

I played through on hard (although you can play on easy) and still found getting all the trophies really easy. Once you beat the main story, you can use a search feature for UGC missions and use keywords like: fast, quick, trophy, short, etc. to find 1 second missions to quickly get the 20 you need.

The game's length and price is very reasonable and it is a great Halloween inspired treat. Hopefully more companies catch on and release similar content.