inFamous: Festival of Blood

Fastest UGC missions and Teachings map

SirkSirk

So the trophy guide says to play random assassination missions for 20 ugc plays and honestly I didn't feel like it. Unlike infamous 2 you can't play the same instant finish level over and over, each level must be unique, so I found something else. This game took me less than 2 hours to get all the trophies in so I'd say I was pretty efficient.

For the ugc press start and go to user-generated content(ugc) and press x on search. Type in the search box "trophy help" and scroll down until you find something called "trophy help" and make sure it's "by: colemgmp23" and not "based on", based on... meaning someone else remade his level or something... He has 20 stupid easy levels that are practically instant finish and somewhat entertaining. He also made level links so you can power through all 20 in less than 5 minutes so you don't have to go back to the search.

Tahnks to colemgmp23 for making these levels! Wish I found 15 levels sooner! =)

As for the glyphs, here is a map, they are marked yellow. It's not by me so hooray for whoever made it, you made my life easy. I'm only posting this in this post because the map isn't in the trophy guide.

http://s16.postimage.org/drqpigt9h/festival_of_blood.jpg

When I played this last March, I enjoyed the core game so much I wanted to take my time and play some real UGC missions for the trophy. But after a half-dozen of glitchy, confusing, and unfinishable levels, I simply searched "trophy" and found the ones that link 20 one-second levels in a row. I was so grateful when I found these!

Now I'm forcing myself to try to do 25 legit levels in inFamous 2, but my patience is wearing thin, though I have found more decent levels than I did in FoB. Kind of hit and miss.

• 2 weeks later...

For the ugc press start and go to user-generated content(ugc) and press x on search. Type in the search box "trophy help" and scroll down until you find something called "trophy help" and make sure it's "by: colemgmp23" and not "based on", based on... meaning someone else remade his level or something... He has 20 stupid easy levels that are practically instant finish and somewhat entertaining. He also made level links so you can power through all 20 in less than 5 minutes so you don't have to go back to the search.

Tahnks to colemgmp23 for making these levels! Wish I found 15 levels sooner! =)

i play his levels an he only have 9 of them linked

i recommend search "trophy help of 20"

and start playing lvl "trophy help 2 of 20" cus nr 1 is not linked to nr 2

it takes me <2min to do them all since they all ends 1sec after start

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Also if you search "trophy # of 20" look for princ3v4lli4nt he also has the 1 sec levels that link!

This one worked (not all of them did though). OP's method didn't.

Hope this still works :) Online UGC missions are the first thing I'm going to focus on because the server shutdown vibe keeps getting into my head.

When will the UGC mission link appear on our start menu?

For anybody still wondering, you can't do UGC until after you have beaten the story.

Edited by EEHHHHHH

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...