UGC error solution found!

om77

Okay so i had this problem as well... It says unable to connect to UGC servers... I found a solution! And believe it or not it's really simple!

Notes:

-The inFAMOUS2 disc MUSTbe in your PS3 during this process

-This method was discovered by me so plz credit me if you post this elsewhere on the forums... :)

-This is NOT THE ONLY method but it is by far guaranteed and tbh it's much simpler and less time consuming than other methods :)

Now Follow these simple steps to get back to playing UGC missions :)

1st) Reboot your modem/router (switch off and back on) and wait for a few seconds till it reboots...

2nd) Go to the what's new option in the XMB cross media bar (it's located under account management) and then scroll down to the recently played row... Find inFAMOUS2 and press start! And voila!

That's all you need to do! Now was that so hard? :p

I've tried this method many times and it always works,It helped many of my PSN friends who had the same issue! I hope it helps you :)

Edited by om77

• 2 months later...
i had no success with this!

I'm intrigued... :think:

Did you wait for long after restarting your modem?

I start it immediately after the modem resets.

Try doing that...

If it doesn't work then try opening your DNS ports.

Change them to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.8.4

It's normally 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.8.8 by default so just change that :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
Okay so i had this problem as well... It says unable to connect to UGC servers... I found a solution! And believe it or not it's really simple!

Notes:

-The inFAMOUS2 disc MUSTbe in your PS3 during this process

-This method was discovered by me so plz credit me if you post this elsewhere on the forums... :)

-This is NOT THE ONLY method but it is by far guaranteed and tbh it's much simpler and less time consuming than other methods :)

Now Follow these simple steps to get back to playing UGC missions :)

1st) Reboot your modem/router (switch off and back on) and wait for a few seconds till it reboots...

2nd) Go to the what's new option in the XMB cross media bar (it's located under account management) and then scroll down to the recently played row... Find inFAMOUS2 and press start! And voila!

That's all you need to do! Now was that so hard? :p

I've tried this method many times and it always works,It helped many of my PSN friends who had the same issue! I hope it helps you :)

I'v the digital edition an somewhy the game is not showed in "what's new" section

I also have te digital version of the game, i manage to conect to the server loading diferent save files, but when i try to search for new or specifics UGC i got disconected.

Can someone help me, Im just missing 3 trophies for the plat, and i need to erase the game for more HD space.