Is it me or Infamous 2 is much easier than Infamous 1?

Herokiller

Just beat the game last night on normal and restarted on Hard to get the trophy and get the respective trophies on that playthrough. Well anyways, Cole still gets the same amount of damage. Missions don't seem to be harder. Though I admit I didn't have as much trouble beating this game as I had with Infamous 1 on normal. There were a couple of missions that I had to take it slow on the first game.

Not on this one. :confused:

In some ways the game is easier but I find the combat a little more difficult. I love the new powers, power upgrades, the ability to sense blast shards better, and the fact that the game is less glitchy. Still, I don't like the new dead drops (why can't you sense them like last time) and sometimes I feel like enemies are overwhelming, especially the ravagers.

Is it really that much easier?

I did inFamous and was thinking about getting this one....

Does it have the Shards collecting again? If so, how long does that take?

Yes, it has the shards collecting again, but now Cole can purchase an ability to sense the shards from afar. This way you can easily get them.

I agree too that InF2 is a lot easier than the first one. The most annoying things in InF1 were the blast shards and completing the stunt list. InF2 has the shard sensing ability and there won't be any stuntlist to complete (only simple stunts to unlock powers), which made the game a lot more easier and less timeconsuming to complete.